Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I wish they would make them hoopable quality

THIS is how I want to see a "Remastered" line since the cosmetic material thing was bs. I would love to hoop in my 11's without the unbalanced feel of adding a performance insole. Even removing the existing insole, I could never get the insole feel right!

How are they trash? They give us most of the info on shoes. They’re step one of a release
Both corny af

then Balt turned into a scammer :lol:

Pinoe just a year ago was plugging every fake seller and defending them when all of us were calling him out then when he cut ties and people brought it up he said he never did it :lol: Plus hes just the voice for someone elses info

just my opinion of course

not doubting the stuff he posts because a lot of times he gives us info and other times its a bunch of made up BS hes just throwing at the wall hoping to stick

Both corny af

then Balt turned into a scammer :lol:

Pinoe just a year ago was plugging every fake seller and defending them when all of us were calling him out then when he cut ties and people brought it up he said he never did it :lol: Plus hes just the voice for someone elses info

just my opinion of course

not doubting the stuff he posts because a lot of times he gives us info and other times its a bunch of made up BS hes just throwing at the wall hoping to stick
A lot of these leakers rely on “early” *Fake Af* UA pairs for content. They drop the info first, then factories make the pairs. The leaks themselves I believe come from either buyers from retail stores, or actual factories that make the shoes. I think that’s why there is certain surprise drops and GRs they have no idea about. It reminds of TMZ or film trades for sneakers. At the end of the day, I appreciate the info and “early” looks. I don’t think anyone should read much more into them beyond that.

A lot of these leakers rely on “early” *Fake Af* UA pairs for content. They drop the info first, then factories make the pairs. The leaks themselves I believe come from either buyers from retail stores, or actual factories that make the shoes. I think that’s why there is certain surprise drops and GRs they have no idea about. It reminds of TMZ or film trades for sneakers. At the end of the day, I appreciate the info and “early” looks. I don’t think anyone should read much more into them beyond that.
Nah maybe you don’t remember he was advertising for a lot of these big fake sellers and most of this site and anyone with eyes knew they were fakes, he jumped from one seller to the next. He either got finessed or maybe finally listened to the hundreds of comments on all his posts and stopped and went away then got in touch with DJfolk somehow and started posting legitimate info from him

Nothing to do with posting pictures of fakes because before official pictures releases all of us are posting and spreading those same pictures

Nah maybe you don’t remember he was advertising for a lot of these big fake sellers and most of this site and anyone with eyes knew they were fakes, he jumped from one seller to the next. He either got finessed or maybe finally listened to the hundreds of comments on all his posts and stopped and went away then got in touch with DJfolk somehow and started posting legitimate info from him

Nothing to do with posting pictures of fakes because before official pictures releases all of us are posting and spreading those same pictures
A lot of NT people behind the scenes fought against Chickenwop and others. May have even been the ones to wake him up.

A lot of NT people behind the scenes fought against Chickenwop and others. May have even been the ones to wake him up.
Yea he went from chickenwop or whoever

Then jumped to supporting and promoting 2muchsol

He chased the money

BBA37B3F-57C3-4FF7-88F0-0697D97A4392.jpeg

The only value wop or any of those sellers serve is showing shoes early and their packages. It seems these will have the OG box. Hopefully there’s the plastic cover inside or a retro card. $220 just for the shoes is kindve wack

If it’s just the OG box, then the 220 is literally just for the shoes. This box is the same box used for regular ah 10s for 190. The plastic cover or retro card justifies the extra 30 in my opinion. I’ve always preferred the extra trinkets

I'd take a retro card, but I'm cool on the plastic.

I don't feel that either even remotely justify the $30 price difference between other models and XIs, and I don't think they have to bother pretending to try to justify it. That's just the price, at this point it's just a matter of "**** it, I want them." :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom