Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Worn by Theo Pinson in the summer league.. the pair he wore last season and the championship season before were 2010s, so this pair was either given to him by CP3 (played on his AAU squad) or from higher up than that. Laughing my head off at the IG commentary on them being “fakes.”
I mean I don’t blame them, still weird for him to be the first person we’ve seen with an updated cool grey unless they’re some type of custom

Some of these pics look wonky just like all the other early pics ive seen. I think its safe to say these concords will look just like the win like 82 pair..only with black pl instead of navy..

That 45 looks so cheap........

But I’ll take 1 pair cause the rest of it is on point.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ Are you going to try and get it back? I've seen a few people that I follow on both IG and Twitter post that they got their IG deleted for whatever reason, but somehow got it back. Took some battling, but eventually got it back.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ Are you going to try and get it back? I've seen a few people that I follow on both IG and Twitter post that they got their IG deleted for whatever reason, but somehow got it back. Took some battling, but eventually got it back.
I’ll try. If not, I’ll just start a new one. I made cool with a few other sneaker IG people who can help me get followers back by shout outs and such

I mean I don’t blame them, still weird for him to be the first person we’ve seen with an updated cool grey unless they’re some type of custom

im with you, but what i'm saying is that Pinson is very close to Paul (gboro connection, played for CP3 in HS), and has been his guest to Rockets games after the college season was over, so its likely that Chris Paul gave him a pair of his PEs moreso than Pinson getting them from JB. The timing lines up that he'd get them after graduation to avoid NCAA bs, because he wore 2010s in college

rexfeatures_8561410ck-copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom