Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

2016 '95 PE's are my first and only pair of 11's right now and I thought the slide out box was nice. But I can see how it'd get annoying and gimmicky as time goes on. Plus the original '95/'96 box is better anyway both aesthetically and practically.
4122002646_f678435599_z.jpg

2016 '95 PE's are my first and only pair of 11's right now and I thought the slide out box was nice. But I can see how it'd get annoying and gimmicky as time goes on. Plus the original '95/'96 box is better anyway both aesthetically and practically.
4122002646_f678435599_z.jpg

Damn, that shape is amazing...

I just leave the slide to the side of my closet from my space jams. The most annoying thing is that my soles yellowed I swear everytime I put them on it rains

so just easier access to the shoes...got it.

You need more reason than that? :lol: I dont know if you were trying to do this or not but I'm not going to feel bad if that's my only reason. All that pull out **** was annoying af. That's reason enough.. it's not like the box hurt my feelings.

And if you need more justification, some of us are older and watching everything get put in its proper box while giving me this complicated bum *** box is annoying.

Last edited:
I would like a retro card. The old 11s cards or even card with the original ad on it. It’s not the original, so I think that’s what makes adding in little trinkets cool. I think they did that best in 1994. I also like the cards they added for the Aqua 8, Flu game 11, and the Hare 1s. Add in some commemorative paper too.
AF74D3C3-8554-4877-BA2D-886D28211E6C.jpeg

You know what.. I dont even want non OG's in that stupid box. Just put all XI's in the OG X or XII box like they do all IV's and III's. I havent liked that box since 2011 pair :lol:

You need more reason than that? :lol: I dont know if you were trying to do this or not but I'm not going to feel bad if that's my only reason. All that pull out **** was annoying af. That's reason enough.. it's not like the box hurt my feelings.

And if you need more justification, some of us are older and watching everything get put in its proper box while giving me this complicated bum *** box is annoying.

i am neither for nor against the slide out box, just wanted to know reasons why people dislike the slide out box. to be fair i probably don't wear mine as much as some here on NT so maybe it doesn't bug me as much. i have to agree that it does take time to put the shoes back into the box with the tissue paper and plastic cover then the box then the cover of the box if it's space jams.

I would like a retro card. The old 11s cards or even card with the original ad on it. It’s not the original, so I think that’s what makes adding in little trinkets cool. I think they did that best in 1994. I also like the cards they added for the Aqua 8, Flu game 11, and the Hare 1s. Add in some commemorative paper too.
AF74D3C3-8554-4877-BA2D-886D28211E6C.jpeg

THAT’S what the soles are supppsed to look like. All of the retros including this new 2018 pair are way too clear and translucent.

Back
Top Bottom