Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That other site was a gem too.. uptempoair.com or something like that; probably screwing their name all the way up. And this other site that was based in Australia.. completely forgot their name. They had heat back in early-mid 2000's for slightly over retail and some others for whats probably just over retail nowadays.

I heard they are rolling off the presses with the first pairs this week.... would like to see how the quality is on the first ones coming out. Hope it's decent enough to want to cop in Dec.

never cared about any box or retro card. Cool to look at for about a minute, then into the closet.

I remember the 2011 3s had the OG card. It’d be dope if the remastered 6s brought back the card and the og branding on the box.

Shoetrends had all of the 11s and 4s during that time. Since we’re strolling down memory lane, anyone remember Jersey Joe and Nikepark?
Jersey Joe? Hell yes

Nike Park is for them real old dudes so majority of this site don't know about that :lol: I mean I came here mid 2004, NikePark was before NT existed or along those lines.

I definitely remember jersey joe. I still have my M&N jerseys from there lol. I def remember Nikepark. I'll never forget the PS of the black foam pros with the purple outsole I saw on there.

The only thing I haven’t seen is the liner on the patent leather to seal the OG look. But I don’t have any complaints looking at these.

FC629C2A-525A-4C53-B29A-1D81470E9AED.png
Best lookin pics so far. No need for retro cards or any gimmicks with special boxes. Just the original look all the way is good enough to double up on. Im tellin ya guys this release is gonna be awesome.

Those early Concord pics look dope....I know it's way to early but it gives a good general idea of what's to come

That other site was a gem too.. uptempoair.com or something like that; probably screwing their name all the way up. And this other site that was based in Australia.. completely forgot their name. They had heat back in early-mid 2000's for slightly over retail and some others for whats probably just over retail nowadays.
I think they were called "mj bay 2000"

Left my 2011s in my gym bag in the car during texas summer. Def going to need to double this winter

Attachments

• 39479EAD-D5F4-463D-B89F-320B9F2B0899.jpeg
    39479EAD-D5F4-463D-B89F-320B9F2B0899.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom