Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'd take a retro card, but I'm cool on the plastic.

I don't feel that either even remotely justify the $30 price difference between other models and XIs, and I don't think they have to bother pretending to try to justify it. That's just the price, at this point it's just a matter of "**** it, I want them." :lol:
Man me second. i wouldn't mind a retro card. Still got all of mines.

They need to get rid of those Black and Gold boxes. 1s, 3s,4s,5s,6s,12s, and 13s have their correct box, they made a Jordan 2 box with the Just Don collaborations, the 14s should have had the box given the 13s. 7s as well given the 5s and 6s. Just give us the original boxes.

Yeah that black and gold box for some reason looks hella cheap idk and it shouldn't even matter. They should just bring back the jordna XVI jordan face boxes. IMO one of the best.

Remember back in the day "SnugglesMcduggles" always came with the Sample Shoe pictures. After he would post in NT he would just post them on Ebay. I bought my Last shot red tongue samples from him back in 04. Good ol' days.
You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of us:nerd:

A lot of these leakers rely on “early” *Fake Af* UA pairs for content. They drop the info first, then factories make the pairs. The leaks themselves I believe come from either buyers from retail stores, or actual factories that make the shoes. I think that’s why there is certain surprise drops and GRs they have no idea about. It reminds of TMZ or film trades for sneakers. At the end of the day, I appreciate the info and “early” looks. I don’t think anyone should read much more into them beyond that.
Nah but he was really sending people to chicken wop and bs

Plus, where's the cherries at

So done with the slide out box. **** is annoying when I want to wear them my 2011’s. Crazy how black/ red’s never got the slide out box treatment. That actually would’ve been the nicest box. Lol like how did Gamma’s get slide out box and those didn’t?
The gym red box could have been used for the black and red pair. If not, a black box with red accents would have been great as well. Weren't the black and reds a late decision for release back then? I think I remember reading that's the reason they came with a regular box.

Remember back in the day "SnugglesMcduggles" always came with the Sample Shoe pictures. After he would post in NT he would just post them on Ebay. I bought my Last shot red tongue samples from him back in 04. Good ol' days.
Mann what ever happened to him? He def used to have to be working at jb

So done with the slide out box. **** is annoying when I want to wear them my 2011’s. Crazy how black/ red’s never got the slide out box treatment. That actually would’ve been the nicest box. Lol like how did Gamma’s get slide out box and those didn’t?

Yeah, it's annoying to me, because it takes too long putting them back in the box so I just leave them out for a while.. And what was more annoying was they included the plastic insert in the plain black and white box on the last release.

Geez, what happened to him?

The only thing I haven’t seen is the liner on the patent leather to seal the OG look. But I don’t have any complaints looking at these.

FC629C2A-525A-4C53-B29A-1D81470E9AED.png

I don't care for the retro card, I have plenty of those. Those up there from that IG look beautiful. Mixed feelings on multiple pairs since I still have previous versions.

Bring back the retro card. Jordan brand took care of customers between 1994-2009.
What do you mean took care of customers? I know for nostalgic reasons but your saying the shoes cost $220 and they SHOULD come with the plastic

I mean you guys all paid $250 for an all black XI because Jordan wanted to charge that much for releasing a mid XI outside of holiday season

Prices have been going up, I’m a cheap *** but if they give us concords done right with OG box, that’s worth $220. I don’t need a thin 2 cent sheet of plastic to make it worth the $220

Remember when PYS had XI's on sale for $225 and you were telling yourself that was an outrageous price? **** makes me want to cry now.

Back
Top Bottom