Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Will we get a new box with these? The 2016 space ams didn't come with the same box as the 2009 pair. If not, these would be the first xi to reuse the current xi box.
good observation, yea they were the first with the pull out box and clear plastic insert

can we just get a black red and brown OG box for 11s? so tired of the stupid annoying pull out boxes.

Been saying this since we first saw pics of the 2016 SJs.. that box is annoying af. (Though Concords need the black and grey one but if they had anything but the pull out Im happy).

Yeah, they could make them a bit slimmer, too! Messing up my closet configuration with California King size boxes!

The xi boxes are actually a bit less wide than the typical jb box. Now the 12 box on the other hand.... better hope nike doesn' go back to the brown box, they already have with the 12s and you would think those are for snowboots.

I skipped the Win Like '82 as it's too similar to the Concord. I could never fit in an 11 before, but this new high cut/wide mold changed things. A year away but in like flynn for these OGs.

Not to derail but took my 01s out over the weekend.

8B618D84-D75D-4B0C-96E7-4EACA1F775B8.jpeg

0BEFE250-D176-48AC-B9E2-E9A32CAFCDB3.jpeg

Attachments

• 7DB962C1-0C68-4A80-9965-CDAC87862E3A.jpeg
    7DB962C1-0C68-4A80-9965-CDAC87862E3A.jpeg
    376.1 KB · Views: 8
He gon make me jump out the window :lol:. So mad I sold my second pair years ago. Those 01's were abundant, even with their popularity. Def one of my fav XI retros. At this point separation is hit or miss. From those years, my concords, SJ had separation. My Colombia's CG, and first pair of blk/reds have not had any separation as of yet. Even when they do separate, they are not a complicated fix. I have to re-glue my SJ and Concords.

Would y’all be mad if they switched the mesh n put leather like on the low tops? It def stay cleaner longer than the white mesh

Them 01s look real good! U had em since they released or just got em not too long ago? Joints look new

Thanks.. I almost had em since they released. I actually bought a pair back then (01) and wore them a few times but they were a sz 10 and my foot grew to a 10.5. I ended up re buying the 10.5 back in like 2005 when I was in college and sold the 10. This was always a personal favorite since I hunted for them in the 5th grade but they were s/o.

Back
Top Bottom