Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

With these coming out, my 2011 pair is definitely going to get a lot more wear.
IMG_6252.JPG

Thanks.. I almost had em since they released. I actually bought a pair back then (01) and wore them a few times but they were a sz 10 and my foot grew to a 10.5. I ended up re buying the 10.5 back in like 2005 when I was in college and sold the 10. This was always a personal favorite since I hunted for them in the 5th grade but they were s/o.

That’s what’s up I remember back in 01 my Moms went n got em for me but she said they only had a 11.5 n I wear 11 but man I’m glad she did cuz that patent leather can be stiff. I loved them joints I wore em often back then but they held up for years til I decided to hoop in em....on concrete smh. That concrete killed them jonts

Would prefer it to stay as close to original form as possible. But if there's no other choice, then I'll accept it.

I'm waiting to get my Statement Steph Jersey at the team store so I can have the ugly Rakuten patch on it lol. I don't like the patch but always want whatever is closest to actually worn on court. I'm a Nike guy through and through but these jerseys are still a major disappointment to me. The previous slate jerseys were doper than the Town jerseys, and I love Oakland. It's just the Nike Swoosh and Rakuten patch clog up the chest area where in the past this was completely devoid of logos and looked super clean.

Would prefer it to stay as close to original form as possible. But if there's no other choice, then I'll accept it.

If the jumpman is correct on the left shoe, then 45 or 23 wont matter to me. I like them both. If they screw up the jumpman like they did this year, then I will be pretty pissed and the shoe will be an easy easy pass. **** em

Last edited:
If the jumpman is correct on the left shoe, then 45 or 23 wont matter to me. I like them both. If they screw up the jumpman like they did this year, then I will be pretty pissed and the shoe will be an easy easy pass. **** em
You would really pass based off which way the jumpman faces?

I paid $340 for my 2011 pair that’s still ok, but ima think about getting these next year. I actually haven’t worn my 2016 spacejams yet...so I dunno what I’ll do

23 or 45 I don't care. But having it stitched would be amazing. But if I had to choose, I'm always going to go for the 45 pe version. Only because I'm a MJ fan first. So having that would be pretty cool. Either way I'm good though.

Dont care about the number either as long we get that high patent cut.

Back
Top Bottom