Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

As someone who had the OG's back in 1995 (and played in them, man they were amazing), the 2000 retro still DS, & the 2011 release, I'm in for at least 2 pairs of these!!! I am hoping they will have the proper patent leather cut!!!

So will you wear the 2018s or will you keep them DS also

Who could forget the Air Randy early release fiasco that year. :lol:

C98A1E9F-2F72-411E-81A1-22116131F517.jpeg

The release that pulled the curtain back on the "Early Releases" and changed things forever

I’m surprised they are doing these before the black and red 11s. I’m only 24 so idk off the top of my head but did the black and red release first before the concord pair?

I’m surprised they are doing these before the black and red 11s. I’m only 24 so idk off the top of my head but did the black and red release first before the concord pair?
The Cool Greys are the pair that released before the Concords back in 2010. I'd love to see those comeback remastered.

So will you wear the 2018s or will you keep them DS also

I'll wear the 2018 release. The main reason I never wore the 2000 pair was I was dealing with a lot of medical issues (had Ulcerative Colitis and a liver transplant in that time frame) so wearing my sneakers I had weren't on the front of my mind. I played in the OG's and still have them (restoring them to wear) and I wore the 2011 pair a few times. But again, I will wear these A LOT!!!!

I'll wear the 2018 release. The main reason I never wore the 2000 pair was I was dealing with a lot of medical issues (had Ulcerative Colitis and a liver transplant in that time frame) so wearing my sneakers I had weren't on the front of my mind. I played in the OG's and still have them (restoring them to wear) and I wore the 2011 pair a few times. But again, I will wear these A LOT!!!!

Thats understandable especially from a health standpoint, i wish they drop some Kiwis for the holidays

Well I've been trying to avoid owning two CWs of the same silhouette.

I wish it was this year. I'm looking for a pair. I regret selling my three pairs of DMP 11s.

Well, it's far past the question of whether or not I'm "in" at this point. The real question is how many pairs will I be lucky enough to get my hands on. I'm hoping for 2 at the very least.

The concords dropped in November of 1995. The Columbia's dropped in January of 1996 and the black and red color released March of 1996 if my memory serves me correctly.

4, minimum. Will get more if i can afford it..............1 to beat, 1 to wear casually after the first pair is beat, 1 to wear after the 2nd pair starts to look dirty in 5-8 years and 1 more to hold me over until they re-release again, lol.

C87A5132-DFC3-429A-A04C-F5A12D808993.png

Yeah just saw this on snap for Complex mag, the hype is already beginning and we aren’t even a week out from the news smh.

Am glad these are releasing...I missed out on the recent retro Concord and hope to get these!

Back
Top Bottom