Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Another Gem. 1995 Air Jordan 11 Concord in a size 3C. Brand New too!

7C9D688C-C59D-45D0-B143-12E806BEAB4B.jpeg

I knew his ASG columbias were stitched but I always thought his Concords were screen printed like released pairs. Those are crazy nice.

I don't know if I should sell my 2011 pair and cop these or keep the 2011 pair and pass.

I do. Sell them, I just sold my last pair. I couldn't care any less about those 2011s now that these are on deck, finally. I still have one pair of 2011s I just wear around the house, and they're OK if there's no other option, but they just aren't right, as everyone already knows.

I do like the 23 better than the 45. Kind of why I haven’t copped the space jams yet. I will eventually tho. I like the Concords more tho so these is day 1s...

To me the 45 versions of the Jam and Concords edge slightly over the 23 pairs. The black reds are a different conversation. But I first saw those two with 45s on them. So those will always be great memories for me. Especially with how much I wanted them at that time.

To me the 45 versions of the Jam and Concords edge slightly over the 23 pairs. The black reds are a different conversation. But I first saw those two with 45s on them. So those will always be great memories for me. Especially with how much I wanted them at that time.
The 23 is timeless because that’s how I had them as a kid but to be all the way real I don’t care whether it’s 23 or 45. I’m just happy that they finally got the shape and appearance of the shoe back to how they were supposed to look. The 2011 version of this shoe is just not a very good product.

Back
Top Bottom