Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm waiting on these SNKRS release for these. I uploaded all my gift cards to part of my payment method which is all of $100. What the best way in any of all of your experiences what fo me to expect?

Eastbay has all the Concord gear up now.

Personally, I think JB has been dropping pretty decent gear in the past year or so but the Concord gear is underwhelming.

Three more weeks away.

I have a question about the screen print, does it really rub off easy? I wore my 09 jams a bit with not much regard, they were dogged, but they were not DS or near it and the 23 didn’t rub off at all. How has people’s Win Like 82/96 23 held up?

I personally liked the OG 23 on the black tongues and I hope they bring it back whenever they re-release. I could do without it on the 3M tongue fire red's but knowing JB especially after these, I won't be surprised if they release MJ's PE fire reds and black metallic's years later.
PicsArt_11-14-10.56.38.jpg
$_1.JPG
video_image-064780.jpg
air-jordan-v-black-23-pe-1990-0.jpg

Three more weeks away.

I have a question about the screen print, does it really rub off easy? I wore my 09 jams a bit with not much regard, they were dogged, but they were not DS or near it and the 23 didn’t rub off at all. How has people’s Win Like 82/96 23 held up?

I’ve never had it rub off. As long as you don’t slide your foot in and brush your heel on it every time you put it on or I guess wearing jeans that rub you should be fine. In all my years of 11a the only ones that cracked were the 2008 CDP and those were the worst quality Jordan’s ever.

sboux23, I agree. The 23 on my CDP rubbed off and those shoes hurt my feet for awhile before I finally broke them in. All my other XI’s never hurt ny feet.

Three more weeks away.

Unless you’re a 7th grader who wears them everyday of your life you shouldn’t ever have to worry about the font peeling off. I’ve never had it happen to any of my 11s.

Unless you’re a 7th grader who wears them everyday of your life you shouldn’t ever have to worry about the font peeling off. I’ve never had it happen to any of my 11s.
I seen a lot of CDP’s completely rubbed off. It seems like all of the other recent releases just get tiny cracks in the print.

I wouldn't say spoiling.. They're intentionally dragging their feet. It took 4 years to get 2 OG 11's since right after Legend Blues with that every other year crap they do. I was actually surprised they did the Concords next; I thought they were going to save it for last.

Sounds like the CDP was the worst 11 quality wise smh
Words cannot describe how trash the CDP 11 is, lowest patent on any 11, they fit .5 size small, 0 comfort, the worst cardboard leather, and under neath the insole instead of the standard liner it was legit white paper mashe like material. If you had the 2001/2008 bred like I did, you would swear you were holding fakes. Just pure blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom