Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Three more weeks away.

I have a question about the screen print, does it really rub off easy? I wore my 09 jams a bit with not much regard, they were dogged, but they were not DS or near it and the 23 didn’t rub off at all. How has people’s Win Like 82/96 23 held up?

I never had a bit of trouble with the 09 SJs, CGs, black and reds, or last year’s 82s and 96s. But the last concords cracked on me literally at wear #3

I wouldn't say spoiling.. They're intentionally dragging their feet. It took 4 years to get 2 OG 11's since right after Legend Blues with that every other year crap they do. I was actually surprised they did the Concords next; I thought they were going to save it for last.
I was talking about overall...since 2015 look at all the sick ogs that's dropped...sj11..unc1..chi 1s..banned 1.all the other og colored 1s...flu game..hare 7..bordo 7..bm5...wc4..aqua 8..the 13s....I could keep going. In a 3 year time span they have been doing it legit I think. Better than before 2015

I wouldn't say spoiling.. They're intentionally dragging their feet. It took 4 years to get 2 OG 11's since right after Legend Blues with that every other year crap they do. I was actually surprised they did the Concords next; I thought they were going to save it for last.
exactly. how are they spoiling us when these sneakers should have looked as original as possible. paid higher prices during the 08-14 hit or miss era, while some of them looked like “crap” according to NT.

exactly. how are they spoiling us when these sneakers should have looked as original as possible. paid higher prices while some of them looked like “crap” according to NT.
Look at this list I just made ^^^ yeah not exactly 100% accurate but pretty damn good I think...add Maroon 6 to that also

Come up with a list that needed a better remaster :lol:

2016 true blue 3 (majority opinion)

i had to sell my 2018 bc3 just to find one with hopefully the almost right print. my 2nd pair of katrinas surprisingly had pretty good ep.

the remastered XIs are looking like they are on the right track.

Couple of the leakers are reporting that over 1.1 million pairs are dropping. This should be a breeze. But, I did fill out over 10 raffles for the SITTER Aqua 8s in 2015, but only won 1 raffle. I’m going to one mall with potentially 18 raffles.

nike-nyc-new-store-650-5th-avenue-7.jpg

Couple of the leakers are reporting that over 1.1 million pairs are dropping. This should be a breeze. But, I did fill out over 10 raffles for the SITTER Aqua 8s in 2015, but only won 1 raffle. I’m going to one mall with potentially 18 raffles.

I sadly found out my VIP platinum for foot locker and foot action has reset. The most I can get is 7 min with being a memeber, plus 1 min for check in.

Not sure if I can spend $300+ to get to platinum by the time these come out. Hoping to get at least 3 pairs.

These will most like be raffles just like the 2016 playoff PE AJ XI.

I sadly found out my VIP platinum for foot locker and foot action has reset. The most I can get is 7 min with being a memeber, plus 1 min for check in.

Not sure if I can spend $300+ to get to platinum by the time these come out. Hoping to get at least 3 pairs.

These will most like be raffles just like the 2016 playoff PE AJ XI.
you'll hit with 7 min on these

Fixed. 01s were ok but they were missing the white line on the patent which is absolutely essential to that particular colorway.
They were also missing the red hue on the upper and the sole was varsity red instead of fire red.
01’s are not an exact copy of the original but they are still a beautiful shoe in their own right. I’ve heard a lot of people that actually like the 01 better because of the cleaner look. The 01 also had softer leather on the heel area and the mesh they used was a lot less stiff than the original pair. I honestly like both pairs equally. As far as the red hue on the mesh I’m %90 sure that that was not intentional by Nike when they produced the shoe, and we will never see that again.

Looked at the Concord gear on Eastbay. Wow, what a bunch of disappointing items. I'll never understand why JB almost never retros any of the OG apparel that released originally with a given shoe. You're telling me no one would buy that, but will buy the usually uninspired new apparel they drop with various retros? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom