Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Looked at the Concord gear on Eastbay. Wow, what a bunch of disappointing items. I'll never understand why JB almost never retros any of the OG apparel that released originally with a given shoe. You're telling me no one would buy that, but will buy the usually uninspired new apparel they drop with various retros? Doesn't make much sense to me.
I almost never like JB’s apparel. I just buy the Nike sportswear stuff because it’s always much better. Crazy because back in the 90’s the jordan gear was always nice asf.

I almost never like JB’s apparel. I just buy the Nike sportswear stuff because it’s always much better. Crazy because back in the 90’s the jordan gear was always nice asf.

Agree. Every once in a while though I find something I like. It's usually retro-inspired stuff, though, and usually on the plain side of JBs offerings. Most of the new styles, you couldn't pay me to wear.

Fixed. 01s were ok but they were missing the white line on the patent which is absolutely essential to that particular colorway.
They were also missing the red hue on the upper and the sole was varsity red instead of fire red.

You’re right.

I’ll say that the 01 was the last respectable black/red 11 instead.

Concords haven’t even dropped and all anyone wants talk abut is that red headed step child...

Looked at the Concord gear on Eastbay. Wow, what a bunch of disappointing items. I'll never understand why JB almost never retros any of the OG apparel that released originally with a given shoe. You're telling me no one would buy that, but will buy the usually uninspired new apparel they drop with various retros? Doesn't make much sense to me.
20181114_204711.jpg

Every blue moon they will drop some fire but it's kinda limited and not eveywhere. Got this a 3 years ago. Screen print is top notch and thick. I think it's called the archived capsule when they bring stuff out

I was talking about overall...since 2015 look at all the sick ogs that's dropped...sj11..unc1..chi 1s..banned 1.all the other og colored 1s...flu game..hare 7..bordo 7..bm5...wc4..aqua 8..the 13s....I could keep going. In a 3 year time span they have been doing it legit I think. Better than before 2015

I know.. I was mostly speaking to the context of 11's not really a reply to you.

Back
Top Bottom