Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Clearly, the patent leather on the Win Like 82 is higher. The Concords are the perfect height in my opinion.
upload_2018-11-15_13-0-18.png
upload_2018-11-15_13-1-15.png

I like the win like 82 cut more

But whatever, I'll wear them regardless :lol:

I usually wear a 12 but recent Jordan’s for me having running big , I went with a 11.5, curious to see how these fit when they show up

I don’t think getting a pair will be a problem. I think getting a pristine pair will be the stressful part. Congrats to all that hit today. Can’t wait for y’all reviews. I like em better than the shoetubers.
getting a good pair is the other half of the battle

i got two. jams. one with bad stitches and one with a bad toe

i think i need two more...

someone better break em out tonight on the court.

with official pictures, videos, everything I would say good chance this weekend at least?

Definitely going for another pair. I really love this shoe. I keep hearing about down sizing but I think I'm an 11 in every single XI made after the 2000's run. Hopefully they didnt suddenly change it .. would be annoying to get them and theyre too big.

I'm very curious to get these in hand and see what they look like.. I was JUST saying now we need some official in hand pics. Let's see if they fixed the comfort level. VI's and XI's got the worst hollow man treatment out of all Jordans.

If this shoe was designed on a computer it wouldnt have looked as good. Thats why new shoes today suck in comparison. Everything is even and precise. Look at the soles, the groove lines are drawn by hand, not perfectly mapped out on some app.

Back
Top Bottom