Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Definitely going for another pair. I really love this shoe. I keep hearing about down sizing but I think I'm an 11 in every single XI made after the 2000's run. Hopefully they didnt suddenly change it .. would be annoying to get them and theyre too big.

I'm very curious to get these in hand and see what they look like.. I was JUST saying now we need some official in hand pics. Let's see if they fixed the comfort level. VI's and XI's got the worst hollow man treatment out of all Jordans.

I went half size down with the ‘16 Space Jams and my feet screaming! Mind you I’m a narrow feet guy.

Sheeesh. I cant do it bro. As bad as I want...smh. I am hurting with 1 to ball in and 1 to rock if I can do that

Yea im trying not to, I haven't been buying much but holidays and **** too? sucks but well see. for sure one more pair well see though.

Did you guys have payment errors? Both of my brothers (on Android phones) had payment errors, so they couldn't cop.

I'm on iphone and it was a pretty smooth transaction.

Crazy... 2011s still selling.

20181115_164353.jpg

20181115_164437.jpg

Last edited:
I went half size down with the ‘16 Space Jams and my feet screaming! Mind you I’m a narrow feet guy.

That's what I would think lmao. I tried on my WL82's the other day and I don't remember thinking man theyre big.

All in all those prices aren’t that bad. Retail, tax and shipping bring them to almost 250 in some places if not more. Add gas and time you took to buy them 300 should be the minimum to come up with a legit profit of an ihop meal

J23 notifications never go to the news tab for me; I have to click on that. Then 50% of the time, or more, clicking on a news item doesn't go anywhere. Anyone else have this issue?

Did you guys have payment errors? Both of my brothers (on Android phones) had payment errors, so they couldn't cop.

I'm on iphone and it was a pretty smooth transaction.
I had errors on iphone using pp. But the email came through from PP both times. However error on Nike. So I used Apple Pay instead and instant W.

Back
Top Bottom