Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

J23 notifications never go to the news tab for me; I have to click on that. Then 50% of the time, or more, clicking on a news item doesn't go anywhere. Anyone else have this issue?

Same thing with mine, and when I click from News, it takes forever to get to the Snkrs page. Worst part is that I saw a notification and all it said was official images. So I thought it was just the pics. By the time I looked at it, I couldn't purchase.

Just stopped one of my followers from buying fakes. A guy claiming to have won on SNKRS App was trying to sell them off, even though he couldn’t have gotten the SNKRS pair yet. Anyway, the dude had pairs that had the same shape as Ryan Griffin’s pairs, and the boxes came in the same bags as RG. Mods, please ban that guy before he comes on here trying i sell his fakes on RD.
34584B4E-8823-4ECE-AFA6-0BA0E490D420.jpeg

Us people who are actually busy at work never catch a break smh

Funny you mention this before the big drop, I got the notification on the J23 app about the official images. So i quickly went to IG trying to be the first the post on NT the official imagines. The page never loaded the images... Switched back to NT and saw Grizz had already posted the images... Soooo right at that very moment I switched over to the app and hit the news icon and went straight into the drop itself...

Then my supervisor walks in and wanna talk. I'm like, not now please go!!!! 2 minutes goes by and quickly pick the phone up hit the buy button, and copped.

Talking about happy...

NA Black cement 3’s
White/Black OG 13’s
OG Concord 11’s

What a year!

Add the Last Shots to the list for me...lol

I found always using PayPal for SNKRS is thee go to payment form, for me anyways.

PayPal is nice b/c SNKRS won't prompt for CVV like when you use a straight credit card. It will prompt for SNKRS password/fingerprint, but there's no getting around that.

It's the simplest and fastest payment out there. Nothing to mess around with other than the SNKRS password. I did clicked buy, picked my size 11, hit purchase, entered my password and was in the queue, waiting for the "Got Em" screen. Simple!!!

Chillll :lol:

I’m trying to restrain myself from
Copping 3 pairs honestly and feel like that’s over kill

$700 for 3 pair of shoes :smh:

I'm in for at least four or five, and that won't change even if I have to buy them all on StockX (going to be in the middle of Death Valley for work when these drop). No effs given on this one.

This is probably full circle for Gentry. He helped design the shoe, but he robbed people from having it after 1996. I wonder if he changed his “respect the OGs” mindset. He probably had nothing to do with the 2018 Concords since they were decided upon before he came back
526AF4D4-775E-4D25-8368-1C42795503C2.jpeg

This is probably full circle for Gentry. He helped design the shoe, but he robbed people from having it after 1996. I wonder if he changed his “respect the OGs” mindset. He probably had nothing to do with the 2018 Concords since they were decided upon before he came back
526AF4D4-775E-4D25-8368-1C42795503C2.jpeg
Im not sure where you keep reading that he had a part in designing this model.

Sole collector. Also, he did an interview with NiceKicks today.
I have read and watched the interviews. He always refers to "we" when talking about the shoe and how it was designed. Which is what he was supposed to do while representing them. There are several interviews and reads on Tinker as well, where he never acknowledges Gent ever as being a part of it. No one else has either. Maybe someone can ask him that in his next interview.

Back
Top Bottom