Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I think everybody will be good as long as they wake up that day lol
8F643655-C2FF-4983-A28A-7ABDC8233322.gif

I thinks everyone that's having a panic attack need to chill lol... Breathe people.... I can almost guarantee Nike will have one more if not more surprise drops between now and RD. It might not come directly from Nike, but other retailers will have an early release drop. Just stay tuned in to your J23app or your twitter accounts. 3 weeks is a long way out from the official drop. Nike loves the buzz and will be easing these off slowly until release day. I've seen it happen too many times with Nike these days. They will slick do a midnight release, a slick weekend release, etc. Just dont know what to expect but 1 million pairs is a lot. If they are a few more surprise drops then you best believe you better be in line come Dec. 8th for these... Because that will be your last resort...

I thinks everyone that's having a panic attack need to chill lol... Breathe people.... I can almost guarantee Nike will have one more if not more surprise drops between now and RD. It might not come directly from Nike, but other retailers will have an early release drop. Just stay tuned in to your J23app or your twitter accounts. 3 weeks is a long way out from the official drop. Nike loves the buzz and will be easing these off slowly until release day. I've seen it happen too many times with Nike these days. They will slick do a midnight release, a slick weekend release, etc. Just dont know what to expect but 1 million pairs is a lot. If they are a few more surprise drops then you best believe you better be in line come Dec. 8th for these... Because that will be your last resort...

TRUER WORDS NEVER SPOKEN!!! I found out late about this early drop, and I'm not trippin' at all. Between the amnts at the local big retail stores, boutiques, online inventories, overseas retailers... I think we will be fine. Unless people are looking for 100 to stock-1000 to rock (yes, mad sarcasm), I really think we have nothing to worry about.

Passing for myself, copped for my son; he appreciates everything, so I love seeing his face with stuff like this.

As a father who has started buying for his son (soon to be sons; have twins on the way), I'm hoping to see the same thing when they get older.

You the real MVP *in Kevin Durant sobbing voice*

Man if i copped a pair yesterday i would have drove the 10 mins to Nike seeing if i could claim my pair!

Back
Top Bottom