Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

62DBCEEC-B7D0-4B92-8ED4-243D020CA455.jpeg
Iono if it’s just me but I have a qc issue :/
Looks like the OG PL seam that used to overlap. Definitely not supposed to be like that though. I’d call and get a gift card.

Nike e-mails me at 5pm saying delivered. App also messaged me saying delivered. Asked brother to drive by and check, nothing.

I tracked it on Fed-Ex directly, it supposedly delivered at 1:50pm.

Contacted Nike, CSR says ETA is tomorrow. How weird. I told him FedEx shows delivered, so they’re opening up an investigation. Hopefully they show up tomorrow.

I normally would be a bit more patient, but that Nike Swoosh on the box is just asking for trouble.
hope u get ur shoes too many holiday thieves runnin round

if nike is truly switching to boxes with the swoosh from now on, i dont think its in full effect yet. and by that i mean not all boxes will have the nike swoosh yet because i suspect they still have old swooshless boxes that they still need to use up, so thats why we're seeing a mix of em.

if they truly are switching to swoosh boxes, i suspect once they run out of the old ones, all boxes from then on will have the swoosh

Y’all know your driver knows who the package is from anyways right?

If y’all live in risky neighborhood shouldn’t leave packages out in general just have em held at the store

i have all my packages automatically sent to an access point like a block away from my house. theres an option in mychoice that lets u set an alternate delivery as an access point. only times it doesnt happen is when its UPS surepost(and thats ok because post office will hold my stuff if it doesnt fit in my box, they dont just leave it in the open on my porch) or if for some reason the sender specifically blocks it from going anywhere else but my house.

theres literally hundreds of access points in each state so theres no excuse for packages being stolen nowadays. mychoice is free. sign up for it if you use UPS alot folks.

I hope my pair comes in a swooshless box. I don't live in a bad area but just because my neighborhood isn't shady doesn't mean the delivery guy won't be. :nerd: Would hate to not only have missed the shock drop but get my shoes stolen too. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom