Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Stitched 45 looks so much better.. IDK why they'd choose THEE Concord XI to pass on stitching out of all colorways.

c'mon now, giving us a very sought after shoe with everything perfect on it is not JBs way :lol: that would mean making us 100% happy lol

For everyone that loves the Space Jams...

Does the white outline from the very top of the patent leather not annoy y'all? The sloppy finish at where the patent leather is cut on an all black shoe adds a white outline where there should not be one. This is why I never bought the Space Jams. I couldn't deal with looking down at my feet and seeing a white line around my entire shoe.

On the Concords, it doesn't make a difference since the upper is white. It blends right in. Too excited to finally get my grails in today! This shoe started my love for sneakers back in '95 when i saw a friend rockin them in the hallways of my elementary. Couldnt cop back then, but we eatin now!

Does the white outline from the very top of the patent leather not annoy y'all? The sloppy finish at where the patent leather is cut on an all black shoe adds a white outline where there should not be one. This is why I never bought the Space Jams. I couldn't deal with looking down at my feet and seeing a white line around my entire shoe.

On the Concords, it doesn't make a difference since the upper is white. It blends right in. Too excited to finally get my grails in today! This shoe started my love for sneakers back in '95 when i saw a friend rockin them in the hallways of my elementary. Couldnt cop back then, but we eatin now!

you can take a sharpie and change it to black

Your not gonna like the black red release then.

Has anybody perfected the art of either “slowing down” or completely eliminating the “piss yellow” aging process ? I wanna triple up but damn hate those yellow soles

Lol
That could have been the mindset with the SJ as well........ but they did the right thing......... I wonder why. It doesn’t add up.

With the Jams it’s so they can give us a stitched on -23- in a few years just like he wore in the movie :lol:...

6C1575C1-6BA9-4F1A-9ACA-A27CE9171ABE.jpeg

Really though I think they’re trying to release these in specs to what he wore starting in the ‘95 ECF’s...So stitched 45 on the Jams with Concord hits...Printed on 45 with the Concords makes sense considering that’s what he used in the series...

Next up I’d imagine stitched 23 with Royal hits for the Jams...To convey what was seen on screen (Yes I know the pair actually used Concord but the screen filters showed Royal)...Concords of course will likely be the 23...

nope, not for me at least.

Just got my pair in......Not Really feeling the OG Box For $220......A legendary Shoe requires A legendary box.....they dropped the ball on this one......I would of loved a 2016 SJ type box

im assuming JB saved a ton of money by switching to the OG box? they had to have saved a bundle. not having to make and include that plastic thing with the XI on it alone had to have saved them mad bread.....so why we getting charged 220? lol

Back
Top Bottom