Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So far I haven't seen any, I asked one person for photo of the sockliner being flawed and haven't seen any. People are just going out of their way to try to find or fabricate flaws.

thats because his sockliner wasnt flawed. he never mentioned his sockliner. i think you got confused when he said the "inside of the right shoe". he didnt actually mean the sockliner. he meant the outside medial side of the right shoe. his pic is below. his midsole where it meets the leather is very sloppy there.

Got my pair in today and they came with the jumpman jordan tag off set from the lace holes on one shoe and the inside of the right shoe lookin butchered up. Contacted Nike and they couldn't exchange since they sold out so December 8th I'm going after another pair if I can
20181119_135230.jpg
20181119_135057.jpg

Haven’t seen any so far...Damages that is...Had a couple QC things pop up in here but opinion seems to be overwhelmingly positive...
I was fully expecting small QC things here and there just trying to see if they are deal breakers

Glad to see these dropping in price on StockX and Goat, once release happens, everyone should be able to cop for little over retail plus tax which is a beautiful thing

thats because his sockliner wasnt flawed. he never mentioned his sockliner. i think you got confused when he said the "inside of the right shoe". he didnt actually mean the sockliner. he meant the outside medial side of the right shoe. his pic is below. his midsole where it meets the leather is very sloppy there.

Ok, though judging from that photo it really isn't that bad. We've seen far worse quality issues than that so it really didn't phase me.

Are the lace areas closer together or are these joints just choked up out of the box?

As someone said in here, I believe they’re dropping the heels according to the original shoe. The next Breds probably won’t be stitched, but the next Columbia should be stitched. That would be how the OGs that MJ had were, but stitched is still better and longer lasting.

Back
Top Bottom