Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

All the things the OG Concords remind me off...
thumb.jpeg

f8f73154d7597d5607f4eb9295b31562.jpg

s-l300.jpg

FW61JBGGWYAWS6H.LARGE.jpg

220px-DK_Country_2.jpg

0fmrzuw3rhiz.jpg

Perhaps I may cop the 2018 concords and bump the Macarena on my way home.

I wish I would of kept my collection. Just grabbed this pic off of google. I did buy a brand new of my team off of eBay last year. Have it sitting on my desk at work.

Ahhhhh! I have all of the teams, I even have the goal posts that went with them. I still have some doubles. As a kid, I even took an extra Green Bay “G” and put it on a red helmet to make Georgia. :lol:

The football pencils! :pimp: Bad thing about them though was they were so flimsy. They would break so easily.

Can't forget the mini football helmets from the gum-ball machines.

img-2763_orig.jpg
bruh

i used to hit these up religiously at the old school walmart. In that zone between the doors where the Michael jackson and rampage arcade machines were. I used to put them on my action figures while my dad watched monday night football and have them line up and bash them together until whatever teams helmet broke. lol. Thats how i predicted the winner of that nights game. I never broke my saints one and still have it on my desk back home. these came way before concords though.

old school wal marts were the jam

I must of gone thru hundreds if not thousands of pencils in my life thru pencil fighting
Not to brag but I was pretty good :lol:
that doesnt make sense. Howd you go through so many if you were any good? Sounds like you shouldve bit the metal down into a battle axe

I never broke pencils like that lol I was a spoon fighting legend though. I had giga pets which I beat savagely and spent months trying to figure out how to play POGs .. I never did :lol:

Great memories.. they dont remind me of the XI's though because they were sold out lol.

Y’all funny, only thing I can remember from that time period is 2pac getting bailed out of Jail and young AI with the haircut balling out at Georgetown lol.

I’m so ****in mad I missed the early release :smh: my homie is getting married on release day too so raffles are out, and online is gonna be a prayer :frown:

Back
Top Bottom