Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

All the things the OG Concords remind me off...
thumb.jpeg

f8f73154d7597d5607f4eb9295b31562.jpg

s-l300.jpg

FW61JBGGWYAWS6H.LARGE.jpg

220px-DK_Country_2.jpg

0fmrzuw3rhiz.jpg

Perhaps I may cop the 2018 concords and bump the Macarena on my way home.

The only thing better than the NFL pencils were the old NBA pencils. I used to spend every extra change I had buying them in the school vending machine, you have no idea how hard i tried to get Bulls pencil

6062834983560338719.jpg

Been wearing my concords for 6 days straight now and I will say my left foot pinkie toe is not a happy customer. After examining my pairs, the finish on the inside of the left shoe isn’t clean, which is causing the discomfort. Where the tongue meets the toe box on the left shoe has a sloppy finish on the inside and isn’t smooth like the right shoe. Plan on buying a second pair on release day and returning the ones I have. Hopefully.

I'm so glad the buying shirts specifically to match one shoe is done. I was 15 when I committed that sin, I blame my youth for my mistakes.

i recently bought a pair of reversible win like 96 basketball shorts, but im using it as hoop shorts and i won't hoop in the XI again. maybe a pair of matching shorts is ok, but not the whole outfit.

I thought the same thing , I was in the bathroom with the music playing while shaving,& heard the nike chime come thru. I dropped the razor and grab the phone, start clicking on the vid, thinking where tf is the exclusive access @. Got all the way thru , nothing was on the other end.

Didnt want to go thru that let down alone, so I posted it here, so some of yall could get in on the feels ... :lol:

Not to bring up an old topic, but I stopped balling in XI's after I almost tore my planter fascia. It was something freakish and I only ball in newer models now, but everybody's feet are different. The Morris twins both play in XI's all the time and the Nike version of Timbs (Foamposites) and they're good :lol::lol::lol:

All that aside, these are gonna have to be a multiple pickup of course :nthat::nthat: and please no DMP slander, those were dogged until wifey threw them up for stinking up the crib. I loved those sneakers :smokin

Walking in and out with my my pairs of concords in my hand plus hitting the Darius Miles/Q Richardson head taps in the morning of December 8......

i hoop in my 72-10s and im fine. my buddy hoops in spacejams and sauces everyones so he does fine too. no issues for both of us.
i get cramps when hooping in foams tho. dont know why.
I hoop in my 72-10s too surprisingly they ain’t too bad for hoopin but the cushion def ain’t the same as my 01 Black n Red 11s I used to hoop in back in the day

**** was already headed downhill but that 2011 concord release is what essentially ended the Sneaker game as we knew it. Things haven’t been the same since. It was damn near like 9/11 for collectors or people that had just been into kicks for a really long time. I think that was the point where a lot of the guys that had been into sneakers from the 90’s- 2000’s era started to lose interest (I know I did) and the face of the sneaker culture changed to the kids who really only cared about what releases were more hyped/ rare, what resell was gonna be etc. Basically that was the day the hypebeasts took over.
Why wasnt it like that for the pigeon dunk release?

Back
Top Bottom