Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Via Nike⁠ SNKRS: https://www.nike.com/us/launch/t/inside-vault-jordan-x-meets-xi?sitesrc=snkrsIosShare

2264E15F-FBEC-4651-8C3E-B8AA7DBA520F.jpeg
3316E8B4-6849-4741-8C41-BF33D8DAA4B8.jpeg

Yea, would prefer a Nike tho since they got NBA and MJ rights so they could do it again if they wanted.

I got rid of my red 45 like 2 years back :lol: got the white one coming in soon tho
the white one is very nice berto. i had the white one then but it got stolen. smh

95 > 2018 > Does it really matter?:lol:
DMPs are not included in my opinion btw. Those are fire and always will be.
DMPs are special case. If they don’t count them it’s 95 and 18 no contest

I was born in 95 and pretty sure I had the 00 pair as A child

The 12 Jersey and the 5s is a BAD false equivalency to the 45 Playoff 11s. The original shoes actually had the 45 for the 11s. Only Mike’s jersey had a 12. The 5s he wore were just regular 5 PEs with a 23.

People bring the 12 jersey thing up all the time when complaining about the 45, and it’s a terrible comparison

Yea, would prefer a Nike tho since they got NBA and MJ rights so they could do it again if they wanted.

I got rid of my red 45 like 2 years back :lol: got the white one coming in soon tho
IMG_20181126_203226.jpg
They aren't Mitchell n Ness but these I have had since 95. Bought them both in the 8th grade. By the time I started wearing them, he switched back. Still glad I held on to them.

Wow so close to the og! Toe box a little off but pretty damn close.

Still waiting on a medial and overhead shot comparison

The 12 Jersey and the 5s is a BAD false equivalency to the 45 Playoff 11s. The original shoes actually had the 45 for the 11s. Only Mike’s jersey had a 12. The 5s he wore were just regular 5 PEs with a 23.

People bring the 12 jersey thing up all the time when complaining about the 45, and it’s a terrible comparison

Though this is true, Nike/Jordan Brand could still use this as a marketing scheme.

It don't matter how many pizzas are brought to a party...their will always be some who can't get a slice.........never bite the hand that feeds....

Wow lol that post was like 200 pages ago but anyways as crazy as that pigeon release was that doesn’t compare to the 2011 concord release. That pigeon release was an isolated event in NY. That concord release was shutting $hit down all over the country and made national news. Don’t really see how you can compare the 2.
Was catchin up fool. Did cats die over these in 95?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom