Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I would say they passed the rock bottom phase......your just putting a stitched #12 on the 5's not creating a monster.
CBJordan6RingsWhtBlkDrkCncrd-1.jpg
These sold out when they first dropped. They aren’t even that bad.

6 rings had a nice initial run but was quickly ruined with so many colorways coming out

People bought up that first bred colorway

The initial dub zero/spizike release went fairly well also

i think you kinda missing the point.
6 rings=gimmick =$$$$
33 laceless/pull-cord=gimmick=$$$$
45 on the 11's=gimmick=$$$$
#12 on the 5's=gimmick=$$$$

jordan brand will continue this "gimmick selling strategy to move unit$"

No they are not. I like the 6 rings. They are atleast commemorating championships won. Better than some stolen jersey bs.
but his jersey actually got stolen.

I mightve just secured my pair at footocker, i have never gotten my size around here in store ever. My jaw dropped when she said there was a 14 in the back. Its such a luxury to check them over before purchase

she tried to play games and say someone asked about the 14 already but they werent sure yet so if i came up there it should be mine in the morning. Im like oh, its just the one pair? dang. Then as im walking out i hear the manager tell her nah bruh theres 3. The games are totally unnecessary. No black 33s anywhere though, so that sucks for saturday.

It’s crazy when you look at the 2018 release and how it surpassed every other Concord retro.

Then you think about how there’s no way in hell the 2019 Black cement 4s will be better than the 99, and maybe not even the CDP. Same goes for the Infrared.

Last edited:
Be careful just seen a video on IG, UA factories fixed the PL cut towards the toe, gonna be harder to tell the fakes smh. :smh:

i think you kinda missing the point.
6 rings=gimmick =$$$$
33 laceless/pull-cord=gimmick=$$$$
45 on the 11's=gimmick=$$$$
#12 on the 5's=gimmick=$$$$

jordan brand will continue this "gimmick selling strategy to move unit$"

but his jersey actually got stolen.

So every time a company tries something different it's a gimmick ?

it's never just trying something different ?

just curious

Back
Top Bottom