Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

213hhdj.jpg

Tuck them joints in your socks lol. I used to kill that ish in middle School when I had some fresh all white forces.

Anyone's early access pair from yesterday ship yet? Mine is confirmed, but no movement yet. I got my first one pretty quick from Nike when it was the shock drop. Everyone in here is saying it's gonna be easy so I made the decision to off my first pair for 280.

I'd say 15 thousand are doubling up
Then you got guys who will od and get like 5 or more
Then of course you will have resellers who will get like 10 or more pairs
Then there's the celebs with connects and the ones who will get like 5 pairs
And of course the athletes.
Let's not forget it's close to Christmas.
And I see no one mentioned there is a high demand for these overseas as well.

These will sell out and anyone who gets one pair will be extremely lucky.

:rofl:

Na it’s dead, there’s no speculative market for these like there was back in 2011. Hypebeasts have sailed.
In addition the number of pairs made in 2011 was a fraction of how many are being made this year. I think I remember the number of 300,000 being floated around for the 2011 release.

bruh....there are literally over 1 million pairs....
and doesnt overseas have their own inventory/stock thats separate from us here in the states? its not like their super demand over there is going to cut into USA stock and inventory and cause americans to miss out. it just means overseas will sell out faster maybe. we see it all the time where a shoe sells out here, but sittin like ducks on the eu website

any1 whos alive and awake and breathing that weekend and put a little bit of effort, should be able to cop a pair just fine.

This release has become so boring and dull after a year of build up, and multiple early drops, that people are arguing over ability to get pairs on release date when there are nearly 1.5 million pairs in the US...

Funny in here

i'm gonna get another pair with ease

I mean, WORST case, they'll be available easily for a few bucks more than retail once they drop. Christ, I could buy a pair in my size right now on StockX for $300. That's about $60 more than retail here in CA after tax. Those prices are only going to come down. Anyone acting like if people somehow strike out online or in the stores on RD are SOL needs to get real. I might have to grab at least one or two of my pairs from StockX since I'm going to be out of town on the 8th. Worst case, that is. I certainly don't want to pay a dime over retail, but if I do, it isn't going to be a boatload and certainly not the end of the world. These aren't gonna go for $500-plus this time around.

Back
Top Bottom