Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

air-jordan-11-concord-sample-vs-2018-001.jpg

More on mjo23dan.com

Between 3 iPhones, 3 champs, 3 footlockers and 2 computers, I’m sure I’ll hit. I want to double up. But I can pay resale down the road. I’m very hopeful

I know many on NT are fans of slim jeans, but that’s one way my shoes don’t get stained. My jeans also aren’t super long, so with the cuff, they don’t cover the top of the shoe.
I mostly wear joggers outside of work anyway now a days. Black Jeans are good for these too.

I hate the way slim and skinny jeans look with J’s. It’s not aesthetically pleasing to the eye when skinny jeans are paired with bulky sneakers.
Nothing looks better with J’s than shorts or sweats imo

I hate the way slim and skinny jeans look with J’s. It’s not aesthetically pleasing to the eye when skinny jeans are paired with bulky sneakers.
Nothing looks better with J’s than shorts or sweats imo

I’ll give you skinny but slim? Na lol. To each his own. Refuse to wear baggy jeans again in my life time. I don’t care if it ever comes back in style either.

Nice surrise during psg v liverpool

Attachments

• 539DB6E7-EAA0-4A7E-90DF-A0B6EBA30475.png
    539DB6E7-EAA0-4A7E-90DF-A0B6EBA30475.png
    438.4 KB · Views: 3
I’ll give you skinny but slim? Na lol. To each his own. Refuse to wear baggy jeans again in my life time. I don’t care if it ever comes back in style either.

“Skinny” Jeans can mean different things to different people... “Slim, Tapered” Jeans look great with Jordan’s.

Typo I meant skinny jeans. Skinny’s with J’s is like a grade school fit

u in the UK?
No I just realized that. Hope y’all eating on the other side of the pond.

It’s not aesthetically pleasing to see men with jeans stretched round their thighs, calf’s, and backside! Batty boy flex, skinny jeans are just wrong. I’d rather wear my grandpas dockers with the front crease.

theres nothing wrong with skinny jeans.

its all about knowing ya body type and going with the right jeans. thats what it comes down to.

It’s not aesthetically pleasing to see men with jeans stretched round their thighs, calf’s, and backside! Batty boy flex, skinny jeans are just wrong. I’d rather wear my grandpas dockers with the front crease.

im sure dudes who wear skinny jeans arent doing it to impress you. i could care less if another man thinks i look bad in my jeans. id prefer it that way tbh. rather that, than a man telling me he likes the way my thighs and butt looks in my jeans. i wanna hear that from the ladies.

im sure dudes who wear skinny jeans arent doing it to impress you. i could care less if another man thinks i look bad in my jeans. id prefer it that way tbh. rather that, than a man telling me he likes the way my thighs and butt looks in my jeans. i wanna hear that from the ladies.
Don’t try and flip it around. They look xxxxx that’s all I’m saying. You like that sort of thing do your thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom