Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Jordan just ain’t “it” anymore and that’s a good thing. Years and years waiting for this time to come and it’s here. Jordans are “sitting”.
And I think over saturation plays a part. Seems to b some kind of retro that drops every week to every other week. And 190 a pop, sometimes more, folks jus can’t keep up. This is what Nike/JB wanted tho so they would kill resell...

For those who are new to this, next saturday youre going to go to whatever website for your pair, the website will put you in que, youll either get them or wont, and theyll be sold out 2 minutes after they drop. If you caught an L youll sit there wondering when the restock is. There is no other scenario with this release. Even if there arent a million people that want these, theres 500,000 that want to double up.

It might take an hour on the ground in the shops. No way do they even make it to the display shelf.

I keep getting anxious when I think about having to do this on the internet then i remember my size is waiting for me at footlicker

If you take that L online best bet is local HOH unclaimed pairs. I’m literally batting .1000 with that over the last few years. Especially with this release people will win multiple pairs and leave many unclaimed. Easy Money everytime. :nthat:

Nike.. please don’t make us wait 2 years for these (unless next year is the CG’s).

0715F1DE-4B2E-46CF-961E-455CD14141B8.jpeg
12332FE1-6D09-43FD-94D8-0243177B2B00.jpeg
96371C01-C299-45FE-950D-9790EFB9817E.jpeg

If you take that L online best bet is local HOH unclaimed pairs. I’m literally batting .1000 with that over the last few years. Especially with this release people will win multiple pairs and leave many unclaimed. Easy Money everytime. :nthat:

I ain't waiting for jack. Concord's will be coming to my door with a big swoosh on the box.

Yep, especially when idiotic resellers realize there will be little money to be made on pairs picked up on RD vs driving to the raffle they joined an hour from their homes.

Just a pet peeve of mine, common mistake people make, the ‘T’ in “G.O.A.T.” is missing a period after it. It belongs there as its an abbreviation

Lol I didn't even pay attention to that.

Looks like they're using the Bella Canvas hoodie blanks, which are decent. But that graphic design is pretty meh...
Yeah it's basic, but I like the whole Goat with the background.

And I think over saturation plays a part. Seems to b some kind of retro that drops every week to every other week. And 190 a pop, sometimes more, folks jus can’t keep up. This is what Nike/JB wanted tho so they would kill resell...
I think it’s that and that were finally at the point where “those again??” is coming into play. JB has a handful of certified top rated shoes that are just played out to most

How do y'all keep yall jeans from rubbing off on them? That used to happen to my old pair even after washing the jeans.

My denim is super raw, washing the jeans does nothing, I have blue at the top of like 5 pairs of shoes, duct tape was a stupid suggestion too

dont put duct tape. that ish is too strong. finna leave mad residue or damage ya jeans. either cuff a little at the hems, or put scotch/packing tape.

I know many on NT are fans of slim jeans, but that’s one way my shoes don’t get stained. My jeans also aren’t super long, so with the cuff, they don’t cover the top of the shoe.
I mostly wear joggers outside of work anyway now a days. Black Jeans are good for these too.

Back
Top Bottom