Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The last time I camped out for Concords, some dudes offered $400 on the spot for 2 pairs my friends purchased. Was nervous of course because I felt it was sketchy, but the deals happened with no issues at all.

Yeah.. make as many as possible.. 2 million.. bring it on. Im here for it.

Tried to get the Space Jam's on footlocker due to not understanding the demon that is a Jordan 11 release (OG especially) and failed miserably when the site bricked. Caught a restock on Eastbay and got my order cancelled. By then I gave up because resell was getting too high and Chicago 13's were coming out. Hopefully this release will be different for me and these will be my first OG 11's.

i think they might make over a million pairs to accommodate the people thaty's trying to get them its gonna be like a regular AF release, only because the concord is that shoes that Jordan stand out the most out the line, "oh them white black patten leathers ? yeah thems". gonna double up just for collection. JB's gonna prolong this brand till the death of it, we'll see it again in 4 years

Every time I come in here and see random numbers posted, I think about this lol
200.gif

Supposed to be a total of just under one million for Men’s sizes. 1.8 million when you include full family sizing.

Gotta get 2 pairs of these. I’m assuming the patent cut will be correct like the SJs? If so, definitely getting 2. Easily my favorite XI and the only one I’d actually wear at this point.

2018 pair
7A7E3A22-9C12-41DC-9DA8-EDBD5C2B6B72.jpeg

2011 pair
FD41B284-8DE7-4555-8A81-6BA1BD435114.jpeg

I don’t know... but my 2011 pair is still holding strong. That thick cut of patent leather on the 2018s is killing it for me.

instead of just producing a total of possibly 1 million pairs, why don’t they produce enough amounts of pairs per size? then my 11.5 would be easier to buy

I'm team low cut patent also. The way the low cut follows the lines of the midsole gives it a good symmetrically aesthetic look as it moves back.

Close to the same width as the midsole worked, making it twice the size takes away from the contrast between the white midsole, black patent, and white top half.

Not sure I'd cop these.

I'm team low cut patent also. The way the low cut follows the lines of the midsole gives it a good symmetrically aesthetic look as it moves back.

Close to the same width as the midsole worked, making it twice the size takes away from the contrast between the white midsole, black patent, and white top half.

Not sure I'd cop these.

What??? The low cut looks cheap and screws up the overall flow of the shoe

new patent cut on the newer XI is too much IMO

shave 3mm off, would be perfect and would still be High like how you all like it

Always thought the low cut looked the worst on these. Maybe it’s because the color contrast was much greater than the others

Reactions: ARK
instead of just producing a total of possibly 1 million pairs, why don’t they produce enough amounts of pairs per size? then my 11.5 would be easier to buy

I mean that is what they're trying to do.....

More common sizes are obviously going to get more allocations

Although the 2018's look great, the 2011's will have a special place in my heart. It was much more limited... I waited half a day in line, people were fighting, and I almost got jumped lol

Although the 2018's look great, the 2011's will have a special place in my heart. It was much more limited... I waited half a day in line, people were fighting, and I almost got jumped lol

So basically you only like a shoe because it's limited? Not because you wanted them? Thank goodness they are making plenty of these allegedly. 2011's are trash. I knew they were gonna be my beaters after 3 wears

Back
Top Bottom