Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Definitely didn't know about Orlando pair dropping either

Hope they drp the Seattle pair soon too, always been my favorite :smokin

The X's having that box says nothing.. They LOVE throwing XI's in that dumb *** corny box.
That’s what I’m saying.

Btw, the 45 only works for me on the Space Jam. Concords need the 23 stitched. With 1 mil men’s pairs, who knows if they’ll do that

History aside, the 23 just looks better. I know the Concord, Black Red, and SJ has the 45, but the 23 is more fitting
True. But the 45 isn't all that bad though. I'm all about the PE concept. Your right, 23 needs to be on these. Want it stitched also.

It would be real cool if the off hand came to a point also on the jumpman. Probably going to far there.

No need to camp, the footapps will do it work for me

Also, these came in yesterday

Attachments

• 824AB2D5-56E6-4DCE-BC29-02BC581BA427.jpeg
    824AB2D5-56E6-4DCE-BC29-02BC581BA427.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 25
The last time I camped out for Concords, some dudes offered $400 on the spot for 2 pairs my friends purchased. Was nervous of course because I felt it was sketchy, but the deals happened with no issues at all.
400 for both pairs
or 400 each

$400 each, don't remember exactly if 2 pairs were even sold but remember that number.

Cool Grey XI campout was fun too.

That's the one I want to own the most, both great CWs, and the DMP XI is just something special.

Seeing how resale for the Raging Bull pack is at like $1,000 or more, why wouldn't Jordan Brand want to release a retro for $500-600?

Back
Top Bottom