Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’ve gotten that invoice before from ndc a year ago or two. I believe you get it if you pay via PayPal or is it the other way around?

What shoes are you wearing to pick up your Concords? In St. Louis seems like everyone flexes on release day
Real talk
F4304653-066A-425A-A274-2052CCCE2E23.jpeg

I’ve gotten that invoice before from ndc a year ago or two. I believe you get it if you pay via PayPal or is it the other way around?
I use both PayPal and cc. Mostly PayPal and have never seen that receipt. The jumpan even looks pixelated and looks like a photo copy or something

I’m sure they are directly from a random Chinese Nike factory. That’s not an official Nike invoice chief. Im trynna save u fam

They literally sell that “receipt” on eBay. I’ve been ordering from Nike since he 90s and have never seen that invoice. I only see it with fakes

658AC0C9-153F-4A2F-B75E-735500F5B7D0.png

bet! many others have received the same invoice with their reserved pair chief, please stop with the assumptions.
giphy.gif

Finish Line is the only store in my area that sells Jordans. Took an L on the app earlier this week for a reservation. Is it worth going there on Saturday morning when they open? Do they usually have extra pairs other than the reservations?

After the massive success in 2016 with OGs and early retros, I still have no idea why they thought slowing down in 2017 was smart. IVe seen jb slip up so many times like that. THEyre lucky they have a loyal consumer base

Maybe they were trying to build pent-up demand. JB has always been one of the best marketers to strategically manage supply to build demand. I believe they've gained back some of the market share that was lost, but I don't have any 2018 numbers to support that yet. But, you are totally right man. They came back to the big loyal fan base and gave the OG collectors a lot of what they wanted. I never thought I would be able to easily cop BC3, HGG, and Concord all in one year. 2018 is going down as the best Jordan year ever for me.

I’m sure they are directly from a random Chinese Nike factory. That’s not an official Nike invoice chief. Im trynna save u fam

They literally sell those “receipts” on eBay. I’ve been ordering from Nike since the 90s and have never seen that invoice. I only see it with fakes

658AC0C9-153F-4A2F-B75E-735500F5B7D0.png

I got the same style paper with my Space Jams Nike sent me 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom