Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

giphy.gif

This guy has to be trolling, he can’t be that clueless.
I’m not. Like I said before I genuinely want to know if it’s legit or not. Ima send Nike a message so that they can confirm if it is legitimate simple. No need to reply to get ya post count up. Wait for the results. Back to the concord discussion gentlemen.

Let the drama begin.

This thread was missing the drama the 2011 thread had. Still not quite the same. You had people throwing shade, threatening each other, getting band. That’s how you know 2018s gon sit.

Whateva..lets a get back to the fear of missing out on these

HoH emp at MOA says they have 5-6 FSR and judging by the number of raffles entered (wth) they will sell out by 3:15pm she said they might have 10pair if pl dont pick up their shoes. I feel sorry for your muvva! Lol

Yes. If you been around, and if it were any other time, particularly 2000–2013 these would be an instant sellout. Just minutes after drop gone. Even if these are sitting at noon at pacific standard time, still a sit in my eyes.

to me sat means FSR or close to it the following week

1+ million pairs and if theres a couple random sizes not picked up on a Sunday isn't sitting

I’m going to email Nike and ask them about it. Seems everybody here who claims they’ve gotten one reply’s with something snarky to say instead of posting facts :smh:
I don’t keep them. I throw them away.

Im employed by Nike. I can’t be rocking no UA’s or fakes to work etc etc :lol: I’ve got those with my royal 1s and other sneakers.

These are a thing NDC does with orders. You can and are choosing not to believe the bulk of us that are telling you they are a real thing.

Back
Top Bottom