Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Finish Line is the only store in my area that sells Jordans. Took an L on the app earlier this week for a reservation. Is it worth going there on Saturday morning when they open? Do they usually have extra pairs other than the reservations?

Unclaimed pairs are released at 3pm. Almost always a couple for a release like this. If all of their pairs weren’t claimed, they may sell to you at open. Id call and ask

Wow. Why do they look extra good in this pic? Is it the jeans? How could anyone pass on this release after seeing a pic like this?

It's because RD is like 3 days away :lol:

AND... we can put an end to the idea that if you have that receipt its automatically fake. My lady's GS pair came with that receipt for the early release and I never got that before but I was familiar with it because others on this board have received that before. I will say that I have only seen that receipt for an XI if my memory serves me right.

The congrats invoices are 100% legit if you order from Nike. I have several of those in my sneaker files. Here is a pic of one that came
15440389448621822121591.jpg
with the Jordan 1 Royal from last year.

Unclaimed pairs are released at 3pm. Almost always a couple for a release like this. If all of their pairs weren’t claimed, they may sell to you at open. Id call and ask

FNL by me releases (unless they changed it) unclaimed pairs at noon, I've struck out only once showing up then and that was the Columbia XI 4 years ago...however this may be different

then he'll think ups did a switcheroo:rolleyes
Yea I would and think he switched it with a ua pair like yours. On the real I have never seen that receipt. Only from ig sneaker selling dudes like unbreakable and a few others. I need proof that ppl received them with Nike orders because I’ve never gotten one or seen anybody else that got one from Nike confirm with proof. I’m just trynna look out for ya n the sneaker community if it’s a legit receipt let’s post facts so that we can all be aware that it is a legitimate invoice.

The congrats invoices are 100% legit if you order from Nike. I have several of those in my sneaker files. Here is a pic of one that came
15440389448621822121591.jpg
with the Jordan 1 Royal from last year.
I’m going to email Nike and ask them about it. Seems everybody here who claims they’ve gotten one reply’s with something snarky to say instead of posting facts :smh:

With the pixelated jumpman......trust. They are legit. Nike ships with these to save time for big releases. Sometimes u get the congrats sheet...sometimes the official invoice.
20181205_114355.jpg
I’ll do the research I’ll message Nike and post back what they say no matter if I’m wrong or not I’ll still post it. This is not a I know more than you contest kind of thing I just want to make sure that the pairs floating around with those shady invoices are legit.

Yea I would and think he switched it with a ua pair like yours. On the real I have never seen that receipt. Only from ig sneaker selling dudes like unbreakable and a few others. I need proof that ppl received them with Nike orders because I’ve never gotten one or seen anybody else that got one from Nike confirm with proof. I’m just trynna look out for ya n the sneaker community if it’s a legit receipt let’s post facts so that we can all be aware that it is a legitimate invoice.

Literally no one is questioning the legitimacy of the invoice in here but you so no need for you to look out for the sneaker community.

I’ll do the research I’ll message Nike and post back what they say no matter if I’m wrong or not I’ll still post it. This is not a I know more than you contest kind of thing I just want to make sure that the pairs floating around with those shady invoices are legit.

bruh! please stop with your unfamiliar knowledge on this topic, enjoy the rest of your day.

anyone else care to emphasize on this invoice discussion, feel free...

Back
Top Bottom