Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

lol... that Jordan invoice is the holiday invoice. it's not the holiday XI unless you get that stupid invoice.

690a9cf0feba6d54c08ea40be59175ad.jpg

to me sat means FSR or close to it the following week

1+ million pairs and if theres a couple random sizes not picked up on a Sunday isn't sitting

they released a million for the space jams and they still sold out on day one a few hours after release... they did restock the websites through out the weekend...i was able to get mines through finishline the following day on the wish list jig

Like someone has stated earlier, no way they release 1.8 million pairs Saturday. What they release Saturday will sell out but there will be SEVERAL restocks

just to double check footlocker gift cards can be used at champs and footaction but not eastbay correct?

its stuff like this that Im glad theres no sales tax here

Id rather spend 22 dollars on some ridiculous dinner than just give it away lol

thats a surf and turf platter

its stuff like this that Im glad theres no sales tax here

Id rather spend 22 dollars on some ridiculous dinner than just give it away lol

thats a surf and turf platter

For real. I’d be cool with it if it was spent on things like infrastructure or education, but in Cook county it just gets pissed away by whoever’s in power over and over.

they released a million for the space jams and they still sold out on day one a few hours after release... they did restock the websites through out the weekend...i was able to get mines through finishline the following day on the wish list jig
Yea and I saw a few people say they “sat”

My point is unless you got ton of pairs sitting on sites and stores for a week I don’t consider it a sit

These will be all gone Saturday maybe a few lingering around and gone by Sunday

Wow. Why do they look extra good in this pic? Is it the jeans? How could anyone pass on this release after seeing a pic like this?

Yes, it is the jeans IMO. Fitted clothing goes a long way, which for some reason, 90% of the general public doesn't care about. :smh:
As long as they get the shoes, they are good and will wear anything with it. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom