Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Fair point. I mean I really do want these but I don't want them badly enough to leave my house for them. I believe I'll be fine on SNKRS. Mark my words I'll be one of the people posting a got em screenshot in here tomorrow.

...but when you get them in the mail it will be a jacked up pair or the wrong size. :lol:

Concords brought hypebeasts full circle.

The 2011 drop is really what got the ball rolling with dudes chasing clout over sneakers (remember Last Shots were sitting heavy af and then were gone the day after Concords dropped?), and now these are most likely going to sit.

0BEDA024-7AB4-4977-8885-CC08BF3ACFA2.png

Finally!!! Got off of waitlist!!!

Maybe next time, footlocker? Really? Bruh. Really?

this is some horseshet

chick told me its pretty much guaranteed if i show up in the morning but now somehow nope reserve to some idiot that probably could care less. I signed up immediately, this set up is so stupid. Just let whoever wants them show up and wait like normal. That mall is a ghost town, this is so bs

People really get through on the waitlist? No troll, srs question

It depends on the shoe. For this one, where people are hitting 5+ times and declining 3+ of them, YES.

EDIT: Yup, looks like people in here are already being promoted to W! :pimp:

Is it better to decline if you know there's a good chance you won't pick up? Do they penalize you in the future for being a no show?

It depends on the shoe. For this one, where people are hitting 5+ times and declining 3+ of them, YES.

EDIT: Yup, looks like people in here are already being promoted to W! :pimp:

Haha I just got promoted via waitlist on Footaction right after I asked that :lol: :lol:

Feels good.

Is it better to decline if you know there's a good chance you won't pick up? Do they penalize you in the future for being a no show?

No one knows for sure, but most likely they do not penalize you.

However, if you're pretty sure you won't pick up, why not let someone who really wants them get promoted to a W?

Maybe you can just call the store and tell them that you aren't picking them up after you decide, even for just good karma so they can promote someone or sell it to someone early.

Back
Top Bottom