Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Hit 1/4, thought i’d Hit atleast 2 when I saw people were getting like 4/4. But all good really wanted only 1 anyways lol

Got from promoted from waitlist Sz 14 FTL. Best thing about it the store is around the corner from the crib. Failed on the FTA app with 10mins and failed on champs. Might try SNKRS just in case FTL tries some BS.

Maybe you can just call the store and tell them that you aren't picking them up after you decide, even for just good karma so they can promote someone or sell it to someone early.

I did that the one time I couldn't pick up and I haven't won since. I used to win every time. Then again, they reset my spending so I don't know if that's the reason I keep losing now.

dub x3 @ FNL, FTL, and FTA
Champs app buggy AF and locked up, so I'm tossing them a fat L regardless

everybody & their mama getting Concords. JB the real winner

looks like the waitlists are even giving dubs

I just got the “promoted from waitlist” notification! Even though it was on one of the GS pairs i put in for. But still a good sign, keep hope alive guys.

This will be the 3rd GS i hit on so far

1 gd size 14 in this whole region and Im supposed to hope theyre still there at 3pm lol

i starting to feel the rage

5596B377-02E0-44CE-8AE2-0AAC71FDB23B.png

I hit on all 3 foot apps for a total of 6 pairs (3 size:11 and 3 size:7y)

Me and my girl are having a very Merry Christmas!

Sivas total is close to the price with tax here in LA, so that isn't a bad option.

Footnote: Took L's from SNS and FTL. =(

Back
Top Bottom