Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Wow I completely forgot about FTL, how long do they give you to accept the W? Trying to determine if I just caught an L because I didn't accept in time? I had a 10 min head start so it would have been at 2:50pm pts.

This will still be easy af tomorrow. **** a reservation. I’m gonna order while I take my morning ****, instead of dealing with the busy *** malls.
for you maybe. for me suddenly everyone wears my size right in time for Nike to start making 3 in each run

watch it be hell on the internet tomorrow, id bet money

Damn. I hit on FTL and FTA, but didn't get a notification on my phone so forgot to confirm. Oh well...I'll get the leftovers at 3.

Thought I had it bad at sz 13 but these foreign sites show no love for 14 and up
dTcAHZc.jpg

False. There is NO system tracking unclaimed pairs. I don't decline ish! I sometimes I pick up sometimes I don't make -oh well
agreed

if you knew how many pairs I claimed yet never picked up yet im still hitting every release I put in :lol: footlocker aint that sophisticated

ppl say there's a lot of these but there's also a high demand...I wonder how its going play out in the AM.

1/1 SNKRS early release
2/2 FTA 10mins
2/2 FTL 10mins
1/2 Champs 7min

Don’t you find it kind of crazy that you say it may not be a lot of pairs per say due to high demand then proceed to post that you alone won 6 whole pairs? :lol:

Everybody who’s anybody will eat.

Back
Top Bottom