Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’m sure this have been asked before but does Finishline allow winners circle rewards to be used for the Concords

I’m sure this have been asked before but does Finishline allow winners circle rewards to be used for the Concords

I believe so. Seems like they’re the only actual store that lets you. Unlike Foot locker, foot action and champs since they are under the same umbrella.

Lol, the guy liking the low cut patent leather more is probably one of the guys who called the Black/Red XIs the "Bred Concords" in 2012

I believe so. Seems like they’re the only actual store that lets you. Unlike Foot locker, foot action and champs since they are under the same umbrella.
Got it, I remember the time when FTL, FTA, Champs allows VIP rewards to be used for shoes that are going to sellout regardless, until they got smart and greedy. Those were the good ol days

Floating around Melbourne

3DA4FE7E-7555-4A07-933E-31E9F0BA59E3.jpeg

i know im just some guy online but ive been on niketalk for over 40 years and im willing to put my reputation on it that they made over 5 million pairs. maybe even close to 10 million. im explain why i say this. ive been going to the dusty beaver bar in good ol walla walla washington for a bout ten years now. a guy that frequents the bar ive gotten to know him hes a higher up at hostess so he knows all the new snacks before they hit the street. i asked him is it true nike made a million pairs and he laughed and said its 5 times that amount. maybe even ten. take it for what its worth which is probably nothing but people like dj hefty hal and mr thickbottoms may hear info but the info im spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ’s gardener face to face almost everyday.
Hilarious!!!!!! Lmaoo

I was listening to a Houston radio station earlier today in the car and they were talking about the Concords. The DJ mentioned that Houston is Jordan Brands #1 market, "nobody buys more Jordan's than Houston". The way he said it came off as if this was published somewhere... I doubt that claim but can anyone confirm this? Feel like NYC would be #1.

Nah Chicago got that spot when it comes to Jordan's

I know I'm just some random person online but trust me when I say this. Their is no where near a million pairs of these. Not even half. The space jam million pair is a hoax also. Guess I gotta explain why I say this so I will. I've been going to hornets games for many years now and gotten to know some higher up people there who sell season passes....jordan brand makes alot of exclusive hornets gear in the fan shop so they have people who actually are in house everyday...well a guy I know up there who works for the big share holders has personally told me when I asked about this million pair rumor and he laughed and said it's not even half that. Take it for what it's worth. ppl like dj folk may hear info but the info I'm spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ face to face almost twice a week.

B9AED2CB-6DE4-40B7-AB8B-B828ED193504.gif

I know I'm just some random person online but trust me when I say this. Their is no where near a million pairs of these. Not even half. The space jam million pair is a hoax also. Guess I gotta explain why I say this so I will. I've been going to hornets games for many years now and gotten to know some higher up people there who sell season passes....jordan brand makes alot of exclusive hornets gear in the fan shop so they have people who actually are in house everyday...well a guy I know up there who works for the big share holders has personally told me when I asked about this million pair rumor and he laughed and said it's not even half that. Take it for what it's worth. ppl like dj folk may hear info but the info I'm spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ face to face almost twice a week.
giphy (11).gif

I was listening to a Houston radio station earlier today in the car and they were talking about the Concords. The DJ mentioned that Houston is Jordan Brands #1 market, "nobody buys more Jordan's than Houston". The way he said it came off as if this was published somewhere... I doubt that claim but can anyone confirm this? Feel like NYC would be #1.
Houston is definitely not Jordan brand #1 market.

NYC holds that crown.

Back
Top Bottom