Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Can't find the link but Houston sells more Jordan products than any other city.

giphy.gif

This release has been absolute horse****. People keep saying "if you want these, just put in a tiny it of effort" but they are WRONG.

I took an L everywhere. Entereda bunch of raffles and lost them all. One was my fault, I hada reservation on the FootLocker app but couldn't actually make it to the store to check in because I was speaking at a conference. I entered the SneakersNStuff raffle like 2 weeks ago. Draw was supposed to be yesterday - not a peep from them about whether they won or lost.

Meanwhile some people are hitting on like 5 pairs. And I've struck out on these over times on this release. Going to end up paying resale off of StockX.

I tried hard to get these and didn't get them and don't have time today to check the mall in case people didn't pick up their pairs. 1 million pairs my ***, this is ridiculous.

I might just not get them at all, this is ****ing stupid.
keep trying Holmes

What ? go back like 3 pages and you'll find like 4 links these are online all over the place you're over thinking it
Went back 7 pages and opened every link and nothing in a size 13. Losing every single raffle on these is BS. I put in tons of effort for this release and lost every way possible. I hope to get them somewhere offline for retail, but won't really be able to be attentive to all this past around 8AM, which is exactly why I tried to hit in so many spots so I wouldn't have to worry about it on release day.

Damn I had no idea dudes really don’t know about raffles in these stores I’m at the mall picking up my pair and like six dudes sitting here thinking it’s first come first serve like really it’s 2018 my g

I am in Michigan and I hit on all 4 of my Raffles Ftl,Fta,Champs & Finishline it helps I am right by 8mile and there are shoe stores everywhere around here

For anyone who got the SNKRS reserve:

Are Nike stores open at 7am? Why does it say 7am-3pm? I’ve never actually succeeded in getting a reserve so not sure if stores open earlier on release days. Might just walk over to Nike Soho now if they’re open.

Any info is much appreciated

My third pair is all the way down in south beach aka Floridas butthole. Andddddd I have to be there at like 10:30am. I’m going to have to review this with ******* to see if i have the energy...

Can't find the link but Houston sells more Jordan products than any other city.

Which is why a 7-minute head start is utter trash in these parts :smh: I'm a little to the east of the city, but it's no different. Bad thing is we have fewer stores to win at. I'm to the point of not even trying if I don't have a 10-minute head start. Can't wait to see what the mall is gonna be like tomorrow.

For anyone who got the SNKRS reserve:

Are Nike stores open at 7am? Why does it say 7am-3pm? I’ve never actually succeeded in getting a reserve so not sure if stores open earlier on release days. Might just walk over to Nike Soho now if they’re open.

Any info is much appreciated

I would call the store

Houston is no longer in a flood watch, by the way. So it shouldn't be that bad for those going out.

Damn weather people always make it sound like it's gonna be an apocalypse or something.

I know I'm just some random person online but trust me when I say this. Their is no where near a million pairs of these. Not even half. The space jam million pair is a hoax also. Guess I gotta explain why I say this so I will. I've been going to hornets games for many years now and gotten to know some higher up people there who sell season passes....jordan brand makes alot of exclusive hornets gear in the fan shop so they have people who actually are in house everyday...well a guy I know up there who works for the big share holders has personally told me when I asked about this million pair rumor and he laughed and said it's not even half that. Take it for what it's worth. ppl like dj folk may hear info but the info I'm spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ face to face almost twice a week.

CF344A94-50D7-464C-9416-61A1E12FF2BB.gif

Back
Top Bottom