Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’m here in line at shoe palace. It’s 3:30 am way too damn early and we were second and third in line and three more people showed up. Hoping to hit on the snkrs app so I can bounce early lol.

giphy.gif
Hog wash, New York buys the most I just googled it , find it funny how Chicago and my city Toronto have the only Jordan stores in North America. H town probably up there though

Ended up scoring a sz 13 for me at our local mall at FTL. Scored my son his pair through FA at the Galleria in Houston. There is like an hour drive between the two malls for me. N
any houston cats gonna be out there with this widespread flood going on?

I scored a pair at FA at the Galleria. I am up in The Woodlands. Still contemplating if I make that drive or not.

This release has been absolute horse****. People keep saying "if you want these, just put in a tiny it of effort" but they are WRONG.

I took an L everywhere. Entereda bunch of raffles and lost them all. One was my fault, I hada reservation on the FootLocker app but couldn't actually make it to the store to check in because I was speaking at a conference. I entered the SneakersNStuff raffle like 2 weeks ago. Draw was supposed to be yesterday - not a peep from them about whether they won or lost.

Meanwhile some people are hitting on like 5 pairs. And I've struck out on these over times on this release. Going to end up paying resale off of StockX.

I tried hard to get these and didn't get them and don't have time today to check the mall in case people didn't pick up their pairs. 1 million pairs my ***, this is ridiculous.

I might just not get them at all, this is ****ing stupid.
You...confirm reservation on the app

One block only have kiddie sizes now. Looking for the 220 flat or lower if possible as well :lol:

Class of 2000 here and I must say this is the only shoe my kids came to me and said daddy you seen these ? We want em they look nice lol I had to school them they really tried to play me like come on I got closets of shoes and you trying to tell me about some concords ?and then cop them pairs also

I was listening to a Houston radio station earlier today in the car and they were talking about the Concords. The DJ mentioned that Houston is Jordan Brands #1 market, "nobody buys more Jordan's than Houston". The way he said it came off as if this was published somewhere... I doubt that claim but can anyone confirm this? Feel like NYC would be #1.

I believe it.

This release has been absolute horse****. People keep saying "if you want these, just put in a tiny it of effort" but they are WRONG.

I took an L everywhere. Entereda bunch of raffles and lost them all. One was my fault, I hada reservation on the FootLocker app but couldn't actually make it to the store to check in because I was speaking at a conference. I entered the SneakersNStuff raffle like 2 weeks ago. Draw was supposed to be yesterday - not a peep from them about whether they won or lost.

Meanwhile some people are hitting on like 5 pairs. And I've struck out on these over times on this release. Going to end up paying resale off of StockX.

I tried hard to get these and didn't get them and don't have time today to check the mall in case people didn't pick up their pairs. 1 million pairs my ***, this is ridiculous.

I might just not get them at all, this is ****ing stupid.

You doing waaaay to much, people have posted overseas links like crazy. I even hit while playing a match of PUBG last night to secure my first pair... WITH EASE.

Back
Top Bottom