Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I wonder how many people @Ryan Griffin finessed :lol:

349DE7EF-A683-49E7-8280-EE6E9E684991.jpeg

This release has been absolute horse****. People keep saying "if you want these, just put in a tiny it of effort" but they are WRONG.

I took an L everywhere. Entereda bunch of raffles and lost them all. One was my fault, I hada reservation on the FootLocker app but couldn't actually make it to the store to check in because I was speaking at a conference. I entered the SneakersNStuff raffle like 2 weeks ago. Draw was supposed to be yesterday - not a peep from them about whether they won or lost.

Meanwhile some people are hitting on like 5 pairs. And I've struck out on these over times on this release. Going to end up paying resale off of StockX.

I tried hard to get these and didn't get them and don't have time today to check the mall in case people didn't pick up their pairs. 1 million pairs my ***, this is ridiculous.

I might just not get them at all, this is ****ing stupid.

What county are you in? Damn just try online. The release is still happening and on going right now. Pairs are sitting on few site already. Snap out of it!

Class of 2000 here and I must say this is the only shoe my kids came to me and said daddy you seen these ? We want em they look nice lol I had to school them they really tried to play me like come on I got closets of shoes and you trying to tell me about some concords ?and then cop them pairs also
c/o 2000 here too, my 13 yr old son is about to be my size, gifting him my 2011 nds and I'm coppin these...my daughter didnt even want em, smh

What county are you in? Damn just try online. The release is still happening and on going right now. Pairs are sitting on few site already. Snap out of it!
Absolutely right I hit on 5 raffles and I’m o-100 on everything this year but these made up for it

I picked up a GS 7 for my son for Christmas at City Gear in Sugar Land this morning. Once I got in the truck I decided to check them out. The patent leather has bad smudges all over it, creasing and some glue stains. I tried to go back and have them swap the shoes for a different pair but they said they couldn’t because they are all spoken for.

Guess I’ll try and hit online and see if I can get a better pair. Really disappointing.

But why did nike go cheap on the box?
profit $ecret$

anyone have two VIP accounts for one footsite?

I have two for FTL and the details for one often times maps over to the other when I login and out from one to another

got a reservation on one and I viewed it last night and it said I didn't get it because I was logged into the other account shortly before that

You doing waaaay to much, people have posted overseas links like crazy. I even hit while playing a match of PUBG last night to secure my first pair... WITH EASE.
That makes zero sense? I'm doing too much? And you did it easily?

So I'm supposed to do less? I don't have time to deal with this today - I'm logging off now, I have a real life to lead. Losing every single raffle when there's so many pairs available is dog****. People keep posting links but my size isn't available. Almost talked myself out of paying resale at this point since there's been so many pairs available.

Something is definitely messed up in this whole raffle system if I can take an L 5+ times and there's dudes in here talking about they got 5+ pairs secured and hit on every raffle/reservation.

So I'm supposed to do less? I don't have time to deal with this today - I'm logging off now, I have a real life to lead. Losing every single raffle when there's so many pairs available is dog****. People keep posting links but my size isn't available. Almost talked myself out of paying resale at this point since there's been so many pairs available.

Something is definitely messed up in this whole raffle system if I can take an L 5+ times and there's dudes in here talking about they got 5+ pairs secured and hit on every raffle/reservation.

You’re logging off less than an hour before pretty much all US retailers drop online?

upload_2018-12-8_8-14-34.gif

*looks at join date*
It all makes sense now, by all means log off then. YES IT WAS EASY, I copped from SVD last night at around 11:30pm when someone posted a link. That link had been posted for well over 15 min AND they still had a FSR. The shoes came out to 244 shipped. I did ALL of this while playing PUBG.... That's how easy it was. This is a community, we look out for each other, we done whine and cry and throw fits over a shoe that hasn't even officially released yet. KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD, links will be posted (which they already have this morning for EVEN MORE SITES over seas) and this should be an extremely easy cop.

Yall its not an easy release if ya dont put in the work this definitely harder to cop than the All Reds last year but its attainable if you really want it.

Back
Top Bottom