Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

FTA w/ 6 min headstart - L
FTL w/ 9 min headstart - L
FNL - L

I stayed up til 5 but forgot to set my alarm overslept and woke up at 10am. I'm a bodyguard, so my hours can be all over the place and last night kept me up late.

I pulled up to The Grove in LA - L
Tried repeatedly on SP's site but got hit with the timer page. I was ready to come to terms with paying $300 resale for my size.:smh:

Finally, I was able to walk into Nike Santa Monica and get my size 14. There were definitely a handfull of people there, but it wasn't crazy.
Beach tourist crowd / regular Nike customers downstairs, Jordan purchases upstairs
:D

Glad I was able to get this year's drop!

:smokin
0919071E-68AD-40AB-B155-ECB46939CB62.jpeg

This was also me this morning just replace those two 9.5s with two 10s :pimp:

Did anyone notice the white border on the patent leather though? If I remember correctly, the UNC’s or Red pair didn’t have it. Job well done JB

Damn this thread moved 30+ pages since i copped!

Hope everyone is securing out here!

I got a 12.5 in the surprise drop last month, then somehow reserved a 9.5 in Nike SF for a friend who was unable to reserve one for himself, then tried for a 13 on the app and hit this morning. I mostly wanted to compare the 12.5 with the 13 and keep the best fit, but I’m sure I’ll just keep both like an idiot...

I’m hoping that this is a good sign that shoes I want may be more easily acquired in the future. I’m not a reseller, so I don’t want to end up getting snubbed because I got multiple pairs.

Went to my mall fairly early this morning. Easily the easiest copp for a Jordan 11 in my life. Grabbed a FTL & FTA pair and was in and out in no time. 2 pairs were a must for me. Been planning and saying that all year. Nice to see it come to fruition. Usually does. The shoes are immaculate :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom