Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So halfway done with today's haul, 7 of 13 pairs picked up. I had to take a break. Messed up and wore my red leather pelle with my cammo 5's and an olive and cream jogger set. I was bleeding sweat and money. Plus the crows was starting to circle. MOA is huge but when you see the same fools 5 times in 15 minutes my mind was like I need to keep my hand free. I HATE walking with my hands full.
Cold in MN.

while these ARE true to size, they are snug. my WL82s run larger than these.

i like a snug fit, very happy

The only thing I hate about buying shoes online is having to wait for them. Shipping date estimate is next Friday...anybody get their shoes earlier purchasing from SNKRS? Before the app, if I ordered a pair on Saturday they would get to me by Tuesday

So halfway done with today's haul, 7 of 13 pairs picked up. I had to take a break. Messed up and wore my red leather pelle with my cammo 5's and an olive and cream jogger set. I was bleeding sweat and money. Plus the crows was starting to circle. MOA is huge but when you see the same fools 5 times in 15 minutes my mind was like I need to keep my hand free. I HATE walking with my hands full.
Cold in MN.

you building a "brick" house in MN?

dudes at the mall ready for them orphan pairs after securing theirs in the morning. Ready for round 2, making sure no pairs left behind. :lol::pimp:

Just called nike SF ca. Asked if they still have sz 10 since they tweeted that they have pairs fcfs. The manager said hes not allowed to say whats left but they can tell me when i get there.... WTF. U want me to drive 45m to tell me sz 10 is gone??

enhance

Just called nike SF ca. Asked if they still have sz 10 since they tweeted that they have pairs fcfs. The manager said hes not allowed to say whats left but they can tell me when i get there.... WTF. U want me to drive 45m to tell me sz 10 is gone??

Lol there's no policy against that. Sometimes these stores be doing the most.

Were the larger sizes more limited in the uk ??

I got up at the crack of dawn and couldn’t get my hands in a UK 12 anywhere ....

Been looking forward to this drop for ages and they didn’t even stock any 12s on the secret drop last week :frown:

Im sure the logic is well, if we get enough traffic in our store, we night be able to sell them some socks.

Reactions: Ube
I can see why they'd do that, otherwise evryone else will call and they'd spend half their day checking sizes for people calling.

Back
Top Bottom