Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So halfway done with today's haul, 7 of 13 pairs picked up. I had to take a break. Messed up and wore my red leather pelle with my cammo 5's and an olive and cream jogger set. I was bleeding sweat and money. Plus the crows was starting to circle. MOA is huge but when you see the same fools 5 times in 15 minutes my mind was like I need to keep my hand free. I HATE walking with my hands full.
Cold in MN.
Hey out of curiosity, why 13 pairs?

Anyone else order from footsites and not get confirmation email and its not showing up in order history?

I have the confirmation screen but from recent experiences, when I have neither email or details in my history, its a ghost order. This has happened way too frequently lately.

Please take this 163rd street looking fake *** box the **** outta here. Most disappointing part of this release with iron-on 45 being the second.

Go ahead and be the Sneakerhead who doesn’t like the ORIGINAL packaging for the shoe. Do you lol

I don't care about OG Boxes - the newer ones are a pain in the *** to open but sturdy as hell, I like them better personally

They’re not all that much more sturdy. I’ve had those boxes rip on me too. My ‘09 space jam box is basically obliterated, torn up and barely holds the shoes at this point.

Last edited:
I copped in store but SNKRS was acting weird saying my payment information was incorrect I just purchased some Nike Boots with no issue on the App and it went right through.

Just called nike SF ca. Asked if they still have sz 10 since they tweeted that they have pairs fcfs. The manager said hes not allowed to say whats left but they can tell me when i get there.... WTF. U want me to drive 45m to tell me sz 10 is gone??

Lol if I’m the manager there and I tell you that we got 15 pairs of sz 10 left, would that be the only question I’d have to answer for you? :lol:

And it’s their job. And if they tell you, they can potentially lose it. Why would I risk my job for.....you?
Because they’re NOT risking their job. People driving miles to try to buy something and just want to know if they have it in stock “oh I can’t tell you but we have something here”. Yeah, ****

20181208_113701.jpg
20181208_113730.jpg
20181208_113755.jpg

I don't know it's just me but does the patent leather look super high to anybody else?

Oh God. I thumbs down this comment lol

The “I can’t tell you” BS is hilarious. They’re shoes and you’re getting min wage. ****ing tell me :lol:
Right you would’ve thought these people are getting paid salary with benefits personally if I was to work for any foot store chain I wouldn’t give a hell im not letting people waste their time knowing I don’t have their size

Last edited:
champs in marketplace mall rochester ny had a bunch of pairs that had not yet been picked up as of 2pm est. may be worth a shot for anyone in the area that missed out earlier

Right you would’ve thought these are getting paid salary with benefits personally if I was work for any foot store chain I wouldn’t give a hell im not letting people waste their time knowing I don’t have their size
Right?

“Do you have a 10?”

“We May or May not”

Like wtf? But if I asked for anything else they’ll bend over backwards to sell their **** shoe cleaner and socks :lol:

Go ahead and be the Sneakerhead who doesn’t like the ORIGINAL packaging for the shoe. Do you lol
im pretty sure thats the dude that was sent a pair of OWs in a replacement retail box...then he went on twitter cryin about it until nike cust service tracked down a OW box to send him.

dude just likes box drama

? So yes or no idk my 1st pair of 11s in forever. Genuinely asking. If they look like a good pair I'll rock em today.

If you ask me your pair perfect man. Nothing wrong with your patent leather whatsoever. You should rock those, they’re money. You can’t help that you’ve been getting trash pl height 11s all these years so that’s all you know. Your pair is how 11s are actually supposed to look.

Back
Top Bottom