Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I never got the got em page. It says my order is in progress, I have an order number and everything, but when I go to purchased items it doesn't show.

Friend won a pair off SNS for me that I didn't even ask for lol. Picked up my three 9.5's and a 7 from the foot stores. Picked out the best pair (with the lowest cut of patent leather) and the other 3 are off to StockX/GOAT. Glad these were't stressful at all

Damn these things are solid af...Nike should’ve been making the Retro 11’s like this the whole time...

44C8B3EA-892C-45D8-8CF8-7FC0A0F45398.jpeg

a small part of me misses a little challenge in copping these. I remember in 2011 me and my friend had to call our girlfriends (now wives) to get their asses out of nordstrom in downtown SF and roll over the NTSF for the random wristband drop. they were pissed. that story still comes up once in a while. on the other hand, it's great that most people who want one can get a pair of these without too much trouble.
Dt7HD8-VsAA3l_L.jpg
F1AD6817-8717-46EE-9B79-5FE9B73B392D.gif
F1AD6817-8717-46EE-9B79-5FE9B73B392D.gif

Friend won a pair off SNS for me that I didn't even ask for lol. Picked up my three 9.5's and a 7 from the foot stores. Picked out the best pair (with the lowest cut of patent leather) and the other 3 are off to StockX/GOAT. Glad these were't stressful at all

So you keeping two pairs then? The other one your friend won?

I can see why they'd do that, otherwise evryone else will call and they'd spend half their day checking sizes for people calling.

Not only that. Imagine telling someone you've got their size and have it be gone when they get there cause someone else bought it first. Good way to have a pissed off customer.

I'm holding out hope that I can walk into a store and grab a pair. Don't even want to try the online drop tomorrow.

It's bag in hand or bust for me.
There’s a good chance you will, I waited after pickup time ended for the Space Jams and could’ve walked out the FTL store with 2 pairs but settled for 1
20181208_155244.jpg
Box is busted though. That's what happens when you get the last of that size.

Back
Top Bottom