Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Dt2u2IDW0AU8mtM.jpg

Have any of you noticed scuffs or weird marks on the patent leather?
Am I trippin for nothin?

2n8bpcw.jpg

al6jrd.jpg

One of the left shoes has this weird blemish
166cfpe.jpg

Good lord. I may triple up in the future and go dumb hard in a pair. Anything past 3 is excessive imo

Anything that is several hundred thousand is considered low volume commercial. 1 million or more is really the top end. Take into account the 2.2 includes toddler, infant, gradeschool. Regardless this appears to be the largest AJ drop ever. If Nike can manage/control the stock still not sold and create the illusion these are even somewhat limited that would be incredible marketing. I think they’ve already been doing this, just like adidas is now with th Yeezy drops.

since when did footlocker/footaction start emailing receipts after in store purchase? first time i got that today

Clowns on here were telling me that resell would be around retail when I made a comment they would be at least $300.
I mean resell on stock x is floating between 275-290 in most sizes. Shoes were 247.60 out the door with tax where I live, so to me being within $30 equals pretty much retail.

I mean resell on stock x is floating between 275-290 in most sizes. Shoes were 247.60 out the door with tax where I live, so to me being within $30 equals pretty much retail.

Tack on that $14 shipping, bro. You're paying at least $60 more. Don't know about you, but 60 bucks over time adds up. Ask people on the street to give you 60 bucks and see what they say.

If you're in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, you're paying at least $80 more for resell price.

Crazy how these are basically flying for around $300 on stockx
Thinking a lot of casual folks probably struck out
Either way demand is sky high

I left my shipping address as my mom's house, which is in the hood.

I don't want Nike to think I'm falsely reporting these as stolen if some dirtbags take it off my porch before my mom/dad get home, since its my first purchase from Nike.com. Will they replace it or am I out of luck if someone grabs the package, which happens with Amazon alot.

But I don't care if you take my soap or hair products, but I do care if you steal my Concords that are sold out.

So you would leave money on the table??

If I have a high quality pair of these new Concords, I’m staying put. Yeah you can take Zebras, flip one, and re buy Concords, but good luck duplicating the quality of your initial pair. **** around and get your left shoe with 2011 patent height.

I left my shipping address as my mom's house, which is in the hood.

I don't want Nike to think I'm falsely reporting these as stolen if some dirtbags take it off my porch before my mom/dad get home, since its my first purchase from Nike.com. Will they replace it or am I out of luck if someone grabs the package, which happens with Amazon alot.

But I don't care if you take my soap or hair products, but I do care if you steal my Concords that are sold out.

I don't even know what its shipping as, it just says its pending shipping.

I'll try that UPS thing.

Is the box unmarked, or did nike do something stupid and put a Jordan or Nike logo on it? I hope its not a distinct box.

833CE811-37FE-4502-AABA-D9BC4E5A5953.jpeg
Yah, look at this shirt I bought last weekend in HOH!!! It's perfect for my Space Jams (which are still in the shipping box double unopened) and now my Concordes!!! This is by farrrrr the coldest Jordan shirt I've ever seen... Hell I may never even wear it ‍♂️

Sold off my win like 96 to pick up a second pair of these. Want both but oh well, the concords are too iconic not to. I also know I'll have a hard time wearing my pair if I dont have a back up

I don't even know what its shipping as, it just says its pending shipping.

I'll try that UPS thing.

Is the box unmarked, or did nike do something stupid and put a Jordan or Nike logo on it? I hope its not a distinct box.

Odds are if you did normal shipping it’s gonna be Ups ground
Some boxes have swoosh on the side and just do it tape now instead of the regular stripe tape
Either way thieves will be able to spot these concords from a mile away

Back
Top Bottom