Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I left my shipping address as my mom's house, which is in the hood.

I don't want Nike to think I'm falsely reporting these as stolen if some dirtbags take it off my porch before my mom/dad get home, since its my first purchase from Nike.com. Will they replace it or am I out of luck if someone grabs the package, which happens with Amazon alot.

But I don't care if you take my soap or hair products, but I do care if you steal my Concords that are sold out.

You should have UPS hold ur package for pickup. These Nike boxes can me spotted from a mile away. The box or tape screams take me.

Sneaker shields work on some shoes. I find that while the toe box doesn’t crease as much, you still get weird creases on the side of the shoe. Plus don’t put them in anything you plan on wearing more than a few hours. 11s are gonna crease regardless.
Why wouldn’t you put them
For more then few hours? Was looking to put them Inside these 11’s and a few 13’s I have.

833CE811-37FE-4502-AABA-D9BC4E5A5953.jpeg
Yah, look at this shirt I bought last weekend in HOH!!! It's perfect for my Space Jams (which are still in the shipping box double unopened) and now my Concordes!!! This is by farrrrr the coldest Jordan shirt I've ever seen... Hell I may never even wear it ‍♂️

That shirt is cold. I had to find it... looks like all of the Foot sites have it.

https://www.footlocker.com/product/~/A6082100.html

$40 retail. I'm usually one to wait for steals on JB clothing, but this one is too good.

UPS can hold your package or you can reschedule the delivery date so you can be there when your shoes arrive. I think they charge a small fee for that though.

UPS can hold your package or you can reschedule the delivery date so you can be there when your shoes arrive. I think they charge a small fee for that though.

If you have it held at a UPS store it’s free. That’s what I always do to ensure I can pick it up at my leisure with no issues.

Question. Would trading a DS pair for a DS pair of space jams be an even trade? Thinking about doing that if I can find some 2016 space jams

Keep an eye on the Footlocker site.... Sizes are popping up randomly. Was able to cart a size 12.5... Pairs can still be had with patients people...

Stop being so thirsty out here...haha

Back
Top Bottom