Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

F2806582-DAF7-44D0-B7BC-DDA2E425A700.jpeg
AAAD06A8-66EA-456B-946F-862F06AB6B65.jpeg
Tried em on as soon as I got home yesterday, I’m really glad to finally have these, after Breds next year I’ll probably be done with 11s until they give us Cool Greys.

GINGER 14s

I want the following to drop next year

PLAYOFF 8’s (with the red pull tab on the back like the OG pair.)
Bred, Cherrywood and Ginger 16’s
Cherry 12’s
Fire Red 5’s with “Nike Air” branding
Carmine 6’s with “Nike Air” branding
All the OG 17’s with the briefcase included LOL

They probably won’t release any of these but oh well. I’m allowed to dream right?

So I just went to the Footlocker page on my iPad. I noticed that there was a “1” in my shopping cart. I was curious so I clicked on it and there is Concord size 11 sitting in my cart. I was like no way. So out of curiousity I signed into my account and checked out. It let me complete check out. I received the order confirmation a minute ago. I will be curious to see if these actually ship. Interesting that they were locked in my cart since 9am yesterday. I didn’t even know I was able to get a pair into my cart.

So it may be worth checking your carts to see if maybe you have a pair sitting in there.

Why wouldn’t you put them
For more then few hours? Was looking to put them Inside these 11’s and a few 13’s I have.

I use force fields, they get the job done for $10 (they fill the toe box so they smash your toes down. And though not comfortable, my white cement for example 40+ wears and they still look brand new.

I don't even know what its shipping as, it just says its pending shipping.

I'll try that UPS thing.

Is the box unmarked, or did nike do something stupid and put a Jordan or Nike logo on it? I hope its not a distinct box.

I got my pair before I got my ship email from Nike so when I check it it won't track because I've already received my pair. The Nike tracking takes me too the same type of message.

Nike didn't ship my pair from the warehouse (I feel), It normally takes four days for my pair to arrive it took 6 HOURS. UPS must have slap the label on the box themselves and threw it in the truck, UPS had to have the pair. Or Nike had 100,000 pair in each major city.

Last edited:

Cherry 12’s

They probably won’t release any of these but oh well. I’m allowed to dream right?

Aren't the Fired Red 4s suppose to drop?

Cherry 12’s

I wouldn’t mind Carmine’s. I need cardinal 7s with gold aglets

Back
Top Bottom