Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The concords didn’t sell out. They are sitting in select cities

E2F399D5-8662-4FC1-BA64-8D4159F1B83A.gif

Remember the SJ literally released against on SNKRS about a week or so later. I’d expect the same for these

So I just went to the Footlocker page on my iPad. I noticed that there was a “1” in my shopping cart. I was curious so I clicked on it and there is Concord size 11 sitting in my cart. I was like no way. So out of curiousity I signed into my account and checked out. It let me complete check out. I received the order confirmation a minute ago. I will be curious to see if these actually ship. Interesting that they were locked in my cart since 9am yesterday. I didn’t even know I was able to get a pair into my cart.

So it may be worth checking your carts to see if maybe you have a pair sitting in there.

So I just checked my order status on this order. It looks like these are coming from a store. It says “ship from store SKU. 1 units ready to ship”.

Or maybe they gave us what people are always complaining about. People beg for everything OG, JB gives us OG, and people still complain :smh:

Can’t please everyone I guess

Exactly the box is OG and the 45 is OG. People still mad wtf.

Easy answer
The people mad not OG

It’s simply because they significantly raised the price on 11s in the past and gave us/kept giving us the slide out box and additional materials (I.e plastic cover, additional sleeve for Space Jams, etc.). Now they went back to the cheaper OG box and didn’t drop the price so we’re essentially still paying the higher packaging price. Not really that big of a deal but definitely a little shady on Nike/JB’s part.

For those getting through on FTA, check your order details on your profile. I was able to get through earlier and the order status in my profile says “1 order canceled”.

I’m in ATL and they are legit sitting in multiple stores.

People from outside cities (LA and NY) have told me pairs are sitting too.

Just because they sold out in your small areas doesn’t mean they are not sitting in others spots :lol:

Nike Lenox was letting people buy 2 men’s pairs and 1 kids pair. Some people on NT can’t cop GRs to save their lives from what I’ve seen :lol:

These are beautiful. Congratulations to all of those who got these. They are of my price range at this point. I defintely will revisit these once the resale price comes down and I have the extra money for these. These are just really nice. If you have them, wear them!

If you struck out on concords and you actually gave effort to it meaning you put in app raffles and a few in store raffles, or you tried on snkrs and euro sites, just quit copping shoes lol :rofl:

No stores were backdooring pairs either :lol:

Some people on NT can’t cop GRs to save their lives from what I’ve seen :lol:

I think there are a lot of 30+ and 40+ people on here that don’t actively purchase sneakers much anymore and got knocked off the wagon with this release but couldn’t figure out modern techniques, etc. It’s the only reason I can think of because this release was arguably the easiest AJ 11 release I’ve seen since the 2014 Legend Blues.

I’m in ATL and they are legit sitting in multiple stores.

People from outside cities (LA and NY) have told me pairs are sitting too.

Just because they sold out in your small areas doesn’t mean they are not sitting in others spots :lol:

Nike Lenox was letting people buy 2 men’s pairs and 1 kids pair. Some people on NT can’t cop GRs to save their lives from what I’ve seen :lol:
what people ?

not srs

I think there are a lot of 30+ and 40+ people on here that don’t actively purchase sneakers much anymore and got knocked off the wagon with this release but couldn’t figure out modern techniques, etc. It’s the only reason I can think of because this release was arguably the easiest AJ 11 release I’ve seen since the 2014 Legend Blues.

This release was beyond easy. I checked snkrs at 10:20 and almost all sizes were still in stock. A store manager I’m cool with called me day of after raffle pick up time was cut off and said they have all sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom