Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

You just don't get it, do you?

You're the one that doesn't get it. It's here, clearly written. Nothing else you say changes this.

stockx-jpg.2228145

Saw some of you talking about how the OG drops went...Around my way there was no hard release dates for any shoes until the 13’s...

Used to just be on a stores seasonal release list, kind of like a place holder...If I’d seen a shoe I liked in an Eastbay Catalog or in Slam Magazine for example, I’d call a couple stores to get some info...

Most of the time they’d just tell me to keep checking back because they didn’t know when they’d have the shoes until they got delivered to the store...Once they got them they’d either start selling them right then or they’d have to set up a display of some sort and start selling them after...Ultimately just depended on how the stores higher ups wanted to handle it...

There were times I’d find a shoe I liked and found out that not only had they been released but had long since sold out...Really wasn’t any organization too it in those days...I’d say 90% of my purchases were by simply walking into a store, seeing something I liked, then buying it...No planning or lining up overnight...That nonsense didn’t start for me until the early 00’s...

Interesting. Totally not what it was like in Michigan. I knew exact release dates for the 6s, 7s, 8s ... would go to the same Footlocker on those dates to grab them.

Has everyone gotten their shipment confirmations from Shoe Palace?

I still haven't gotten mine.

I ordered around 12:30pm central time on release day, and just got my shipping confirmation a little after 6pm central time yesterday if that helps. Scheduled to arrive Tuesday 12/18

Try checking your junk email. Can you look up your order number?

Makaveli is def a Classic but idk Me against the World just might be better. Makaveli you just get “go to war” “ready to die” Pac. But with Me Against The World you get almost every element of 2pac
PAC whole Catalog tough tho

I love em all really. Huge pac guy here. Surprised I haven’t heard you guys mention the “THUG LIFE” album. To me it’s one of the better more slept on bodies of work in the catalog. You want to know pac? Go listen to the thug life album and get your life situated. Classic. They all are really but I will say, the Makaveli album and Concords definitely go together. That was definitely the era. Actually Makaveli was more in line with the ‘12s but you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Yeah I understand, thats why I said technically SX is in the right.. so is what you are saying. But from a customer service standpoint, they shouldve just given the money back and moved on. If a customer doesnt want to wait the maximum days it shouldnt be a big deal.. they literally have millions of other sales.. Was the 30 dollar take that important to SX? :lol:
They have to look out for the seller too. Let's say the seller sold for $300 and now prices are $250. If they cancel the sale, the seller is now forced to sell again at a lower price when they did nothing wrong.

They have to look out for the seller too. Let's say the seller sold for $300 and now prices are $250. If they cancel the sale, the seller is now forced to sell again at a lower price when they did nothing wrong.

The seller didn't ship out in the time frame they are supposed to.

You must be a stockx puppet then. How can you ignore the three days.
The 3 days has nothing to do with you as a buyer. As a buyer, their terms say you'll get your shoes within 6-10 days. That's all that matters. As a buyer, it's none of your business what happens during those 6-10 days. As long as you get them in 6-10 days, they've complied with their terms.

And? That has nothing to do with you. That's between StockX and the seller. The policies between StockX and the seller don't apply to you as the buyer. It's not your place to tell them how to handle their seller. You, as the buyer, should just sit back and wait for your shoes between days 6-10.

Look I've bought and sold plenty on stock x. Got some great deals and sold for good prices....stock x isn't trash as it's screwing resselers big....now people can get shoes for 20-30 over retail instead of resellers making 100s on eBay and Craigslist.

two pairs came, ones for my wife has a jordan sticker just like others ive bought for her, but none came with mine, is that normal, just wondering.

two pairs came, ones for my wife has a jordan sticker just like others ive bought for her, but none came with mine, is that normal, just wondering.

jumpman stickers usually comes with the kids sizes

not sure if its the same case with womens

Back
Top Bottom