Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

What you are saying isn't true. I feel bad for some of you as you probably get bamboozled.

"
New release sneakers are given 3 business days, and brand new Supreme releases are given 5 business days to ship due to the nature of Supreme’s shipping turnaround after a drop.

All other items, including sneakers sold after the day or weekend of their original release, will have 2 business days to ship."

what am i saying that isnt true? im getting timeframes clearly stated on their website....

stop readiing from the seller section my guy. youre a buyer. as a buyer, it says u get your kicks within 6-10 business days. u waited 5. u didnt even wait the minimum amount of days! theres 5 days left for them to get the shoes to you. alot can happen in 5 days.

i feel bad that u got suspended from stockx because you were fake impatient because you simply found another pair for a better price.

stockkk.JPG

they probably punish the seller for shipping past the day theyre supposed to. but that has nothing to do with you nor is it your business. if the shipper ships later on his part, but u end up getting your kicks within 6-10 days, should be no issue.

as for the ink on your NMDs, thats horrible. thats def not normal. like i said, theyre super stingy with refunds. how did that work out for u? did u end up charging back that pair too? i probably would have charged back that pair if they didnt refund me for ink on my NMDs

It's not even about getting a pair for cheaper.. it's about getting them in time for Christmas. Without rules then their is chaos. It took 4-6 days for him not to ship. What am I supposed to sit back and wait til 4 days before Christmas before anything gets done or progress ? In my opinion I have every right to ask for money back. That's blasphemous of them to ban me for not following their own rules. Idk how anyone can defend that . My Nmd got fully refunded as I threatened with a PayPal case as I did not pay for a heavily defected shoe. They tried to argue against me to and gave me the one time "courtesy"

what am i saying that isnt true? im getting timeframes clearly stated on their website....

stop readiing from the seller section my guy. youre a buyer. as a buyer, it says u get your kicks within 6-10 business days. u waited 5. u didnt even wait the minimum amount of days! theres 5 days left for them to get the shoes to you. alot can happen in 5 days.

i feel bad that u got suspended from stockx because you were fake impatient because you simply found another pair for a better price.

stockkk.JPG

You must be a stockx puppet then. How can you ignore the three days.

stockkk.JPG
The seller information is important because he didn't ship out in the time frame. Don't ignore it.

BA074F04-79D0-478A-B09A-7A829D529167.jpeg
Question for the NT Forensic team. What would cause these creases along the midsole straight from the factory? Is the outer presses on to the midsole during the production process? My right shoe doesn’t have them (nor do my other 11’s). It only appears on my left shoe.

Just curious.

Yes this is normal they use presses to glue the midsoles to the uppers and the 11 has a super soft foam that creases easily sometimes it dosent always crease during production but i have noticed it does happen.

It's not even about getting a pair for cheaper.. it's about getting them in time for Christmas. Without rules then their is chaos. It took 4-6 days for him not to ship. What am I supposed to sit back and wait til 4 days before Christmas before anything gets done or progress ? In my opinion I have every right to ask for money back. That's blasphemous of them to ban me for not following their own rules. Idk how anyone can defend that . My Nmd got fully refunded as I threatened with a PayPal case as I did not pay for a heavily defected shoe. They tried to argue against me to and gave me the one time "courtesy"

I agree with you. I just had this happen to me. Bought the PlayStation pg 2.5s for $165 shipped day before they dropped. Ended up with another pair for retail so I didn’t really want the stockX pair but I was ok getting them and flipping for same price. Come Wednesday which was 5 days later they still had not been shipped out. I had to message back and forth a few times before they cancelled. Figured the seller wouldn’t ship because he either didn’t have them or wanted to keep for more money. Funny thing is I had a sale cancelled without being told so after I shipped. I dropped them off on a Saturday and it didn’t get scanned in until Monday so it showed out after due date. When I asked what was going on they claimed they had no record of that sale. A few days later I get the pair back with the invoice in it.

The seller information is important because he didn't ship out in the time frame. Don't ignore it.

they will let you know when there is an issue with the seller always, this doesnt mean you wont get them on time.. ive had the same issue they went with another seller that shipped the shoes within a day and overnighted me the shoes and i ended up getting them before the 10 days . seller has 3 days to ship if he doesn't chances are theres another seller in line and they will charge the og seller a fee. and ship aftger they get shoes from new seller.

they probably punish the seller for shipping past the day theyre supposed to. but that has nothing to do with you nor is it your business. if the shipper ships later on his part, but u end up getting your kicks within 6-10 days, should be no issue.

as for the ink on your NMDs, thats horrible. thats def not normal. like i said, theyre super stingy with refunds. how did that work out for u? did u end up charging back that pair too? i probably would have charged back that pair if they didnt refund me for ink on my NMDs

I bought a pair of Blue Moon 1s earlier this year and they had a huge stain that legit looked like a spunk stain on the side. Stock X refused to give me a refund, no idea how/why those passed verification.

they will let you know when there is an issue with the seller always, this doesnt mean you wont get them on time.. ive had the same issue they went with another seller that shipped the shoes within a day and overnighted me the shoes and i ended up getting them before the 10 days . seller has 3 days to ship if he doesn't chances are theres another seller in line and they will charge the og seller a fee. and ship aftger they get shoes from new seller.

That is not said anywhere in their policy so I can't assume that.

yea what youre saying is true too. but as we know, stockx is already stingy with refunds. theyre strict on that. you gonna have to have a real issue with the kicks for them to refund you, and u gotta stay on top of em for em to even do that.
so i could see why they wouldnt give the dude a refund for only waiting 5 outta the 5-10 days clearly stated and agreed to on the website. hell nike doesnt let u cancel orders after 30 mins lol and they make WAAAAAY more money than stockx.

i honestly think dudes just tripping over "shipping" cause he found a cheaper pair.

your under a contract as a seller and a buyer its that simple. you have to let them fulfill obligations before requesting a refund. so even if a seller doesnt ship their looking for a new seller to get you the shoes if you back out that other seller suffers and it just screws up the process. your buying shoes from stock x not a specific seller.

your under a contract as a seller and a buyer its that simple. you have to let them fulfill obligations before requesting a refund. so even if a seller doesnt ship their looking for a new seller to get you the shoes if you back out that other seller suffers and it just screws up the process. your buying shoes from stock x not a specific seller.

That's not in writing anywhere. You can't hold my money without giving me any product and not abiding by their own rules. I can ask for a refund. I'm not going to wait. If you want to ban me for that, then whatever. Stock x needed updated clear cut rules AND better customer support. indisputable. I wasn't in the wrong for asking for a refund. It was like 5 to 6 business days and a seller never dropped off. The processing time didn't even start. End of story.

You must be a stockx puppet then. How can you ignore the three days.

all over the website: YOUR ORDER WILL GET TO YOU WITHIN 6-10 BUSINESS DAYS
you: its been 5 days, i want a refund

make sense.

im not a puppet....but i do have common sense and know how to read.

I have a buddy with a pair of the 2000 Concords. The soles are coming apart from the midsole/upper, outsole very yellow, white mesh pretty dirty, etc.

Can these be restored? Worth it to restore?

Your reading comprehension sucks. The seller never dropped them off.

man miss me with that bull.
there was 5 days left. he coulda dropped it off on day 6 and stockx coulda gotten your kicks to you on time. u got yourself suspended for whining on day 5.
glad u got suspended.

Anybody experience this with SNS?

Got charged for the concord 11 raffle, did not receive an email for a couple days. I emailed customer support and they told me that it was not suppose to go through and it is cancelled. Got my money back. Got an email from them saying I’ve won now and a UPS email shoes are it’s way. Thoughts?

Free Concords? Congrats!

I have a buddy with a pair of the 2000 Concords. The soles are coming apart from the midsole/upper, outsole very yellow, white mesh pretty dirty, etc.

Can these be restored? Worth it to restore?

It probably can be but honestly it's probably better to buy the new one that came out. A good restoration job can be costly if you want it to be done right

Just picked up my daughter's SNKRS pair from the UPS store
Big Nike sign on the side of the box
Made the right decision having them delivered to a ups store

man miss me with that bull.
there was 5 days left. he coulda dropped it off on day 6 and stockx coulda gotten your kicks to you on time. u got yourself suspended for whining on day 5.
glad u got suspended.

You just don't get it, do you?

concord release def brought on the lurkers....

the guy who didnt know how FTL app works and thought they changed up the reserve process and went nuts like we r dumb
the guy who doesnt know about generic white reciepts with the jumpman saying pairs with those are fake
the guy who complained about not getting kicks on day 5 when stockx clearly says 6-10 days

Back
Top Bottom