Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

BA074F04-79D0-478A-B09A-7A829D529167.jpeg
Question for the NT Forensic team. What would cause these creases along the midsole straight from the factory? Is the outer presses on to the midsole during the production process? My right shoe doesn’t have them (nor do my other 11’s). It only appears on my left shoe.

Just curious.

Anyone else have PL that’s actually pretty low compared to the OG?
BFF32B32-8AA8-422F-AAA3-FBF1FF84995B.jpeg

I’m not complaining, but it’s interesting
Honestly I think that is the most ideal pic of the og concords. Its literally perfect.

I’ve had multiple og concords and none of the pl heights matched( none as low as the previous release before 2018 though).

I wonder what size those are, probably a smaller men’s size, which always look better to me than the larger men’s sizes.

Just got banned from stock x for calling them out for their bad service. Lol. They didn't want to hear it from me. I bought concord 11 and it was around 5-6 business days and seller didn't ship. Told them to refund me. They said no. I Said ill file a chargeback and I gave them a link to their policy page of shipping procedure for sellers. They threatened to suspend me and ban me and I said do the right thing and follow your own Damn rules. And well that got me suspended. Don't play with my money if you can't follow your own rules. **** stockx. Terrible company ran by stupid people. They are truly as dumb as they look.

Give me a break. I can ask for a refund if they don't go by their own rules. I got a better price so I'm taking that instead . How am I in the wrong ?

u shouldnt be worried about how long it takes the seller to ship to stockx, as long as in the long run you get your kicks from stockx within the timeframe they said. you only waited the minimum number of days. you were a little impatient. if you dont get your shoes from stockx after 10 business days, then you have a case.

alotta other major retailers take more than 5 business days. nobody ever complains about that. i think you just found another pair at a better price like you said.

stockx.JPG

Last edited:
I view that as a technicality. Technically SX was in the right BUT if you are running a business and your minimum date is 6 days and a customer wants their money back, you shouldn't be holding it hostage. Refund and move on. I'm not mad at him for wanting his funds especially (not in this case) when sometimes you have to move quick to re-buy and avoid having to pay a higher price.

BA074F04-79D0-478A-B09A-7A829D529167.jpeg
Question for the NT Forensic team. What would cause these creases along the midsole straight from the factory? Is the outer presses on to the midsole during the production process? My right shoe doesn’t have them (nor do my other 11’s). It only appears on my left shoe.

Just curious.
the machine that presses the upper to the outsole, when it's being glued and needs to stay pressed for few seconds or a few minutes so the whole shoe can stay together.

Just got mine in, right shoe came factory pre-creased in the heel and a thread is popping out of the midsole.....very minute but just showing yall 20181212_113039.jpg
20181212_113133.jpg

I view that as a technicality. Technically SX was in the right BUT if you are running a business and your minimum date is 6 days and a customer wants their money back, you shouldn't be holding it hostage. Refund and move on. I'm not mad at him for wanting his funds especially (not in this case) when sometimes you have to move quick to re-buy and avoid having to pay a higher price.

yea but their website clearly says it will take 6-10 business days. which means it could take only 6 if youre lucky, but it can take 10 as well. ya cant cop with that clearly stated, then complain afterwards. this is a case of "u know what u was signing up for when u copped....."

that is why majority of retailers wont ever lock it down to X days. they will always say it will take X to X days, because this is life and ish can happen, like weather, accidents etc.
thats my point

Anybody experience this with SNS?

Got charged for the concord 11 raffle, did not receive an email for a couple days. I emailed customer support and they told me that it was not suppose to go through and it is cancelled. Got my money back. Got an email from them saying I’ve won now and a UPS email shoes are it’s way. Thoughts?

yea but their website clearly says it will take 6-10 business days. which means it could take only 6 if youre lucky, but it can take 10 as well. ya cant cop with that clearly stated, then complain afterwards. this is a case of "u know what u was signing up for when u copped....."
thats my point

Yeah I understand, thats why I said technically SX is in the right.. so is what you are saying. But from a customer service standpoint, they shouldve just given the money back and moved on. If a customer doesnt want to wait the maximum days it shouldnt be a big deal.. they literally have millions of other sales.. Was the 30 dollar take that important to SX? :lol:

Last edited:
u shouldnt be worried about how long it takes the seller to ship to stockx, as long as in the long run you get your kicks from stockx within the timeframe they said. you only waited the minimum number of days. you were a little impatient. if you dont get your shoes from stockx after 10 business days, then you have a case.

alotta other major retailers take more than 5 business days. nobody ever complains about that. i think you just found another pair at a better price like you said.

stockx.JPG

It takes them 6 days to process. It doesn't take them 6 days to ship. That's bs. The seller didn't ship in the time frame. They didn't drop it off at all... Why should buy money be held hostage ? And 6 days to process is terrible to. I have more then enough funds to buy 60 pairs but I refuse to wait more then three days said. Then wait 6 to 10 for processing ? Then 4 days for shipping? It's pathetic. To ban me for not following their own rules is also pathetic.

Yeah I understand, thats why I said technically SX is in the right.. so is what you are saying. But from a customer service standpoint, they shouldve just given the money back and moved on. If a customer doesnt want to wait the maximum days it shouldnt be a big deal.. they literally have millions of other sales.. Was the 30 dollar take was that important to SX? :lol:

yea what youre saying is true too. but as we know, stockx is already stingy with refunds. theyre strict on that. you gonna have to have a real issue with the kicks for them to refund you, and u gotta stay on top of em for em to even do that.
so i could see why they wouldnt give the dude a refund for only waiting 5 outta the 5-10 days clearly stated and agreed to on the website. hell nike doesnt let u cancel orders after 30 mins lol and they make WAAAAAY more money than stockx.

i honestly think dudes just tripping over "shipping" cause he found a cheaper pair.

It takes them 6 days to process. It doesn't take them 6 days to ship. That's bs. The seller didn't ship in the time frame. They didn't drop it off at all... Why should buy money be held hostage ? And 6 days to process is terrible to. I have more then enough funds to buy 60 pairs but I refuse to wait more then three days said. Then wait 6 to 10 for processing ? Then 4 days for shipping? It's pathetic. To ban me for not following their own rules is also pathetic.

it clearly states youll get your kicks within 6-10 business days. if the seller overnights em to stockx on day 7, and stockx takes day 8 to authenticate em, and overnights em to you day 9 so u get em on day 10, they got the kicks to you within the 6-10 day period.

u just found a pair for cheaper. admit it.

yea what youre saying is true too. but as we know, stockx is already stingy with refunds. theyre strict on that. you gonna have to have a real issue with the kicks for them to refund you, and u gotta stay on top of em for em to even do that.
so i could see why they wouldnt give the dude a refund for only waiting 5 outta the 5-10 days clearly stated and agreed to on the website. hell nike doesnt let u cancel orders after 30 mins lol and they make WAAAAAY more money than stockx.

i honestly think dudes just tripping over "shipping" cause he found a cheaper pair.

The seller has three days to ship. Not this 6 day crap. He never did . I want them before Christmas .I'm absolutely not in the wrong at all for wanting a refund and not abiding by their rules. This is also the same company that battled me on having red ink all over an nmd and saying this is normal of the shoe and not wanting to refund me .

Back in Houston, when the Concords first came out they were in stores for a while. The same with Columbias. But the Breds...that was on another level. I think that release actually made the local news... everyone and their momma was trying to get those

True , my mom took me to Sharpstown Mall in December of 95 to go Christmas shopping and they still had the concords at Oshman's which is a no longer existing sporting goods store similar to Dicks sporting goods. I tried them on and everything but did not buy them. I still regret not getting them to this day. Having them at that point made you the man back then. I was just a futuristic shoe we hadn't seen anything like. My buddy got the Columbia XI maybe 2 weeks after they released in Houston.

Last edited:
it clearly states youll get your kicks within 6-10 business days. if the seller overnights em to stockx on day 7, and stockx takes day 8 to authenticate em, and overnights em to you day 9 so u get em on day 10, they got the kicks to you within the 6-10 day period.

u just found a pair for cheaper. admit it.

What you are saying isn't true. I feel bad for some of you as you probably get bamboozled.

"
New release sneakers are given 3 business days, and brand new Supreme releases are given 5 business days to ship due to the nature of Supreme’s shipping turnaround after a drop.

All other items, including sneakers sold after the day or weekend of their original release, will have 2 business days to ship."

Is it true with the new 11s that they made the soles harder to yellow than the previous ones?

They have a bluer tint so the look lasts longer and even though these Concords do.. I think the blue tint on these is a lot less than previous XI's with blue soles. I REALLY wish they would've added that grey in there and made it that real OG greyish blue sole.. thing was SICK.

The seller has three days to ship. Not this 6 day crap. He never did . I want them before Christmas .I'm absolutely not in the wrong at all for wanting a refund and not abiding by their rules. This is also the same company that battled me on having red ink all over an nmd and saying this is normal of the shoe and not wanting to refund me .

they probably punish the seller for shipping past the day theyre supposed to. but that has nothing to do with you nor is it your business. if the shipper ships later on his part, but u end up getting your kicks within 6-10 days, should be no issue.

as for the ink on your NMDs, thats horrible. thats def not normal. like i said, theyre super stingy with refunds. how did that work out for u? did u end up charging back that pair too? i probably would have charged back that pair if they didnt refund me for ink on my NMDs

Back
Top Bottom